Can't Sleep!! :(

Waiting4Bump

Reaction score
I'm so fed up of not being able to sleep LOL Seriously, I must sleep for about 3 hours maximum every night, and I don't even have an excuse for not sleeping!

I have a bed to myself (even if it's tiny small!), a warm room, no baby keeping me awake, nothing! Just myself..I just can't sleep! No matter what time I manage to drift off, I always seem to wake up at 7am! :dohh: I can stay in bed until 11am, but I never sleep past 7! It's funny thinking about it, but then I get so tired and ratty, and everyone hates me :dohh:

Anyone else unable to sleep? xxx

try havin anice hot baff half an hour b4 bed and a cup of boild milk,another thing thats worth tryin is to consentrate on ur breathing when tryin to sleep apparently its meant to relax ur body xx

hey hun yah i was like this for along time... if im right and dont want to step on your toes by your counter its been two weeks since you miscarriage (im really sorry for your loss hun) it could be your hormones ect i had this problem for about 3 weeks after words just working it self out now... hope this helps

Our water isn't hot enough for a bath :hissy: There's nothing I would love more than a really nice, hot bubbly bath, but you get in and the water is lukewarm, and 5 minutes later its cold, and you have to get out! :hissy:
Milk :cloud9: I drink loads of milk anyway!! :D I fancy some right now! I think I'm going to go and get some!!

Oh, but I can't do the concentrating on my breathing thing. I have a really fast pulse/heartrate, it has always been the same, and when I concentrate on it, it gets faster and I end up worrying and bringing on panic attacks! :blush:

Parkep: I think it could just be everything trying to settle down again..I feel so tired, but my body just won't let me settle and go to sleep! :hissy: It's horrible! I just want one nights sleep, a real nights sleep! I think I need a holiday or even a night away..Maybe!?
Thanks though hun...Massive hugs to you :hugs: xxxx

Our water isn't hot enough for a bath :hissy: There's nothing I would love more than a really nice, hot bubbly bath, but you get in and the water is lukewarm, and 5 minutes later its cold, and you have to get out! :hissy:
Milk :cloud9: I drink loads of milk anyway!! :D I fancy some right now! I think I'm going to go and get some!!

Oh, but I can't do the concentrating on my breathing thing. I have a really fast pulse/heartrate, it has always been the same, and when I concentrate on it, it gets faster and I end up worrying and bringing on panic attacks! :blush:

Parkep: I think it could just be everything trying to settle down again..I feel so tired, but my body just won't let me settle and go to sleep! :hissy: It's horrible! I just want one nights sleep, a real nights sleep! I think I need a holiday or even a night away..Maybe!?
Thanks though hun...Massive hugs to you :hugs: xxxx

Can i come on this holiday i would love it .... a night away might be a good idea... i know i found it really hard to settle down i was so tired but i just sat there starring at the dang ceiling!!! it does settle down the sleeping part anyways i hope it does for you too :hugs:

boil the kettle then to geta warmish bath,why do u not have warm water thats mad i love baths there just so relaxin and stress releivers...serioslytho try boild milk,not coldbut heat itin a pan its meant to have somethin in that that makes u sleep ...also dont watch tv it stimulates the brain and dont eat heavily straight b4 bed...its atually common tho if ur pregnant due to hormones...im14 weeks+ but im still sleepin like a log

Thanks hun! :hug: And of course you can come! I have no idea where I am going though LOL! :D I'll find somewhere! :happydance:

I just want one night in a bed, or on a sofa or anything, that has no meaning to me, and that will completely disconnect me from being at home, and thinking about things that happen at home - sound's mad! But I just want one night away from here..Even next door, but not here or OH's! :cry:

Oh, and what I'd do for a lie-in in the morning!! :hissy: xx

Thanks hun! :hug: And of course you can come! I have no idea where I am going though LOL! :D I'll find somewhere! :happydance:

I just want one night in a bed, or on a sofa or anything, that has no meaning to me, and that will completely disconnect me from being at home, and thinking about things that happen at home - sound's mad! But I just want one night away from here..Even next door, but not here or OH's! :cry:

Oh, and what I'd do for a lie-in in the morning!! :hissy: xx

well we could meet half way lol.... im sure we can find somewhere! lol

I completly know where you are coming from, just one night to get away from it all. I was waking up at 4 or 5 when i would eventually get to sleep at 2 or 3 it was brutal but just remember it does get better.

:hug: to you Katy! I managed to get to sleep at 6am, and I was awake again just after 7! I'm exhausted, and emotional LOL xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->