Can't sleep

crownest

Reaction score
Can't sleep it's driving me nuts I'm so tired just can't get comfy but at least bubs seems to be trying to keep me company with a few kicks every now and again ☺

Hi yes know what you mean it does suck, I have been like this for past 10 days it is mainly my hips after a while starting hurting then it takes a while to get comfy. In the day I don't feel too bad but thankfully I work from home twice a week so makes it easier. Not sure if you have tried pillow between your legs to help, it does for a short time at least good luck x

I can sleep but I usually wake up around 3-4am every day and can't fall back to sleep!

Eventually drifted off around 3am. I have a pregnancy pillow and 2 others supporting my back. I ended up doing some shopping bought a moby baby sling

I wake up every bight at around 2:30-3:00 to go to the restroom and cant fall back to sleep because of my hip and leg pain it takes a good 2 hours to fall asleep again!!

Luckily my friend is also pregnant and there is a seven hour time difference we have being doung a lot of catching up. I'm like a zombie today.

I can't sleep either 😢😢 so tired. Takes ages to doze off and then I'm up at 3am for the toilet and then my body thinks it's time to get up. And I didn't get into bed til half 11. Knackered

I can't sleep either 😢😢 so tired. Takes ages to doze off and then I'm up at 3am for the toilet and then my body thinks it's time to get up. And I didn't get into bed til half 11. Knackered

Its very annoying

Same here. I'm getting sooooo frustrated. My body will only let me sleep in five hour slots. So if I fall asleep at 9-10pm I'm up wide awake at 2-3am. Can't sleep for a few hours but then my toddler is up for the day. Fortunately one of my teenage daughters is off college at the mo so when she's been off work she's helped me lots. Bless her! Don't know what I'd do without her. My hubby helps loads on the weekend so I've managed to get a couple hours nap most days

I tried cut out my nap to see if it help me sleep at night, it didn't just made me cranky

I can't do without that nap. I have to have an extra hr or 2. I always get up really early with dd3. She has breakfast and then bottle and back to bed til 9. Then the rest of the girls get up. So that helps a lot

Sorry need to vent again my DH is away working so I can't tell him or he would be worried. I'm exhausted I'm having gallbladder pain again and vomiting, I dislocated my knee running to the loo but popped it back in and now my joint pain is acting up. I'm in agony and miserable. I don't want to sound ungrateful my little boy is best thing that ever happened and is worth the pain but I'm tired and crying in dark. Can't tell DH , friends or family about how bad it is as he is working away and I live very far away from family and friends.

I know I'll be fine once it passes and I get some sleep just need to vent.

Sorry need to vent again my DH is away working so I can't tell him or he would be worried. I'm exhausted I'm having gallbladder pain again and vomiting, I dislocated my knee running to the loo but popped it back in and now my joint pain is acting up. I'm in agony and miserable. I don't want to sound ungrateful my little boy is best thing that ever happened and is worth the pain but I'm tired and crying in dark. Can't tell DH , friends or family about how bad it is as he is working away and I live very far away from family and friends.

I know I'll be fine once it passes and I get some sleep just need to vent.

Firstly :hugs:
Hope your pain improves. Maybe see a doctor who could maybe get a little bit more comfortable with some good painkillers that are safe to take. Maybe that might help or at least something for the nausea/ vomiting. I hate not being able to sleep myself. It's horrible 😞. It's ok to vent Hun that's what we are here for 😃

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->