Can't sleep(?)

purapura

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Tonight as any other night I couldn't sleep! I closed my eyes and stayed in bed, but nothing... the whole night. I managed to sleep about 3-4 hours. This is my storey every single night for the past 4 days. I am so tired!

It's not due to wee, as I wake up only once to go to the loo. and it's not even due to baby move, as he is sleeping better then me...

I am working full time, so can't have a nap during the day! Does any one have an advice?

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

I didn't want to read and run. I have the same problem. I am lucky if in the past 8 weeks i've managed 2 hours a night. I can't get comfy and constantly need to pee. Plus the SPD pain is terrible at night time.

I just wanted you to know you're not suffering alone hun, i'm suffering each night too *hugs* xxx

Im sorry to hear this again i didnt want to r&r if its any conselation i have been up since 4am (UK) aswell and cant sleep a wink for some strange reason i dnt even feel tired but then half way through the day ill probs pass out on sofa lol

I have the same also and i am so so knackered. Ive been up since 4a, buy the time i wanted to sleep...I was up getting the boys sorted for school and had to take them there. The best thing to do is nap in the day to recharge the batteries! Im going on a meeting now and will have a couple of winks before i go back on the school run. xx

I'm the same, OH can't even sleep in the same bed any more because I keep him awake as well, I can't get comfortable, I ache and lay awake for hours! I can't sleep during the day either as still at work, but next week I start maternity so hoping to get a few afternoon naps if I can get comfy! x

I wish I could nap during the day.. but not even one nice quiet sofa in the office :(

I am planing to buy a better pillow today, hope it will help a bit

Hey Purapura,

I'm with you on that one.

I sleep but wake up so many times that im now tired during the day.

Its the hip pain or dead arm that wakes me up alot, oh and a trip to the loo.
Lastnight was hot so as usual i have the window open, except there was no breeze.I then put the fan on which made me cold.I decided id rather be cold though.

Think im just going to have to get used to the idea of waking up alot!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->