Can't stand anything around my waist!

Luckybug

Preggers
Reaction score
I just want to go pantsless. I can't stand anything around my waist, it physically makes me sick.

Hope I can muster the courage for pants sometime before I have to go to work. :/

Hehe this post made me giggle (not an easy feat this morning since I seem to be more weepy than giggly).

The more pregnant I get and the more pregnant women I read about/talk to the more convinced I am that women were not designed to have to work 9-5 while pregnant.

We need time to be pant-less. :haha: And take naps at 2 in the afternoon for 3 hours, and to be able to run to the store for something we can't live without THIS VERY SECOND and not have to wait for our meeting to end to go to the vending machine.

Just saying.

So I might be just crazy because I just got a BFP 2 days ago, but I already had to unbutton my pants when I got home from the grocery store!!!!??!?!

That makes me 4w1d with baby #2.... And possibly I'm imagining it? I don't know

Omg when I was pregnant with my daughter, from week 6 and on I could not have anything around my waist. It made me feel awful and nauseous. Even yoga pants were uncomfortable. I ended up getting maternity pants at like 10 or so weeks bc I couldn't take it anymore. I plan on starting to wear my maternity pants next week haha bc they're just so comfy!

I'm the same, it drives me crazy! I was in those H&M jeans with a full maternity panel by 10w last time, heaven!!

I'm only 4w5d and I'm SO freakin bloated. As soon as I eat, I want to take my pants off. Just uncomfortable, not making me feel sick.

:( I'm so freaking miserable with the flu and clothes are too confining for me.

Every time I sneeze I'm afraid I'm going to pop the baby out. :S

I hate things touching my waist and hipbones at the best of times. Now it's even worse. I was at the cinema earlier with my jeans unbuttoned and half the zip down!

i got this way starting at 8 weeks. but its not that id feel sick its just i didnt like the tightness because it caused cramps. im petite sized but none of my jeans fit comfortably anymore and this is my first pregnancy. i havent worn jeans since then but i have worn dresses and stretchy leggings(yoga ones in particular that have a belly band that comes up as high as below the breasts). very comfortable and work allows me to wear them because of pregnancy.

I'm so glad I saw this, I've been moving my oh hand away from stomach at night because even the tiniest pressure makes me want to throw up.
I thought I was imagining it or being a grumpy pregnant mare!

I keep imagining every time something touching my belly pushing the baby out, I feel completely mental! Stretchy pants until the end of time now hahaha

Lol I hate pants too!!! I'm 4+6, they just feel uncomfortable, and sometimes cause me cramping if I walk around too much. So...I don't wear them unless I'm working or shopping

Oh yes, I started wearing maternity skirts early on, and found a couple pairs of maternity pants that are loose enough because I seriously can not stand the sensation of something pressing against my abdomen and now my uterus. The baby seems to share in my distaste for it because now that I can feel the baby every time I do end up putting pressure on it I get kicked like crazy lol.

I also had this last time. I was walking Around work with my pants unbuttoned haha. I has long shirts on so it was fine, but not my classiest moment. I remember feeling very irritated and uncomfortable with pants on and the pressure of the button. This time nothing so far, however I work from home now and I can wear whatever I want. I'll let you know when I have to put on jeans tomorrow lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->