Cant stay away from my sisters..

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
she had a baby 2 weeks ago and i cant seem to stay away.
i feel quite bad cause this is her 3rd and i didnt go round this much before lol

awww bless! Well it's no wonder you are excited! I'd be the same I think :D x

I know what you mean lol

My nephew is not home yet, in NICU still, but I will be practically moving in when he comes home (only kidding - but I will be there every day I can)

And I can't wait, next best thing I s'pose until I can have my own wee bundle

xx

I know what you mean lol

My nephew is not home yet, in NICU still, but I will be practically moving in when he comes home (only kidding - but I will be there every day I can)

And I can't wait, next best thing I s'pose until I can have my own wee bundle

xx

hugest to sis (in law) about kangaroo care nephew may get out quicker as a result loads of links on google :flower:

I love seeing newborns :) Can not wait to have another one in my arms :)

Haha, nah I'm sure she'll be thankful for the help!
I'd definately be the same :)

I can totally sympthasise! My OH's mum had a baby the other week. He doesn't live with her and we don't see her that much but I've seen her more in the last three weeks than I have in the previous 10 months! I can't stay away from Freddie! xx

Don't feel bad I think everyone understands that new babies mean lots of visitors, she may be grateful for the help!

I know what you mean lol, i have a six year old niece but i was only 12 when she was born so i wasn't that interested. I feel like i missed out on loads but luckly she loves me loads and i spend lots of time with her now! Both of my older sisters are waiting to try, both in January and i know they'll not get rid of me once the babies are there :haha:

Dont feel bad hun its normal especially when ttc. I am the same way around my sister. One sis had a baby on june 6th 3 days after my bday n a few days b4 hers n then my other one had one ( kid number 2) on July 15th. I love kids and cant wait to have my own someday soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->