Cant stop crying :(

I hope you are feeling a little better today, hon. xxx

I am feeling Better How are you? :)

awww I'm glad you are feeling a bit better today :)

Me, I'm alright at the moment,,,not had a bad day for a while, so there must be one coming soon...?

xx

I am feeling Better How are you? :)

awww I'm glad you are feeling a bit better today :)

Me, I'm alright at the moment,,,not had a bad day for a while, so there must be one coming soon...?

xx

Hope not :( I am at work again until 10pm I think I have other stuff on my mind that is why I am not as sad as I was yesterday...this day has been going by kind of fast too..Been Busy I am so :sleep:

Me too, how about Hawaii?! God, I really would love to escape just now...

Hey wait.... I jumped in here at just the right time !!!:winkwink:

I see where all packing our bag for Hawaii?? Well, count me in as well..:happydance:

LOL!!:haha:

Me too!! Right, i'm off to buy a lottery ticket, surely I'm due some good luck and to be at the end of some good odds for a change?!

Me too!! Right, i'm off to buy a lottery ticket, surely I'm due some good luck and to be at the end of some good odds for a change?!

If you Win Buy all of our tickets HAHAHAHA Hawaii is EXPENSIVE!!!!

Will do hun, though the NZ dollar isn't worth much, being an NZ millionaire wouldn't even make you proper rich anywhere else, except for maybe Samoa or Tonga or somewhere like that hehe. Fancy the Pacific islands instead?

Did you grow up in Hawaii, or move to the States when you were very little?

Will do hun, though the NZ dollar isn't worth much, being an NZ millionaire wouldn't even make you proper rich anywhere else, except for maybe Samoa or Tonga or somewhere like that hehe. Fancy the Pacific islands instead?

Did you grow up in Hawaii, or move to the States when you were very little?

I was Born there and moved to CALIFORNIA left there when I was 4 years old and grew up in VIRGINIA and ready to move from out of here lol

I have never been to Hawaii.... YET... Me and OH are planning on making a trip there this December...We'll see if we actually make it or not... Hope so but not gonna hold my breath... For some reason, I just ain't feeling it, YET... Gotta get out of this funk.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->