Can't stop eating :0

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks tomorrow with my 5th baby and I'm pretty sure I've never eaten so much in my entire life !! I just can't stop even when I'm not hungry I think of something I want and instantly ill feel sick until I eat it :( already like 2lbs over what your meant to have gained by this point :( petrified I'm going to be fat after this one :,(
Bit of background just so I don't sound like a total nut , I've had several eating disorders for most of my life and I've hated every pregnancy for the weight gain part i literally have huge panic attacks over it :( feel so pathetic but I can't stop worrying

It's normal to be hungry in pregnancy (nausea can make it worse too) and as long as you're eating as healthy as you can, you have to listen to your body. 2lbs is nothing... that could even just be extra water. I've never dealt with an eating disorder so I'm not going to pretend I can give you any helpful advice. So I just wanted to send you some virtual :hugs: and tell you it will be okay :hugs: It's not pathetic to worry, but it will be better for you and baby if you are able to take the focus off the weight gain and trust your body to request what you need. Don't be afraid to ask for help from friends, family, or medical professionals if you're struggling. :hugs:

I think the best thing I can do at this point is make my husband hide the scales preferably in a place I can't get to or can't reach (I'm short af he could put it on a cupboard and I wouldn't find it ��)
I really hate myself for having such attention and focus too it , I'm trying so hard to behave with my eating but I just literally want to eat all day every day it's making me really hate food . I'm sat there not hungry or anything see an advert on tele and be like I need that right now and have to go have it even if I've already just eaten and I'm full !! I just can't stop myself �� Was never this bad with the others even when I did over eat it would only be for a day and the next day I'd behave myself , this is constant ! I ate 3 bags of crisps sat in bed the other night at 11 pm I never eat after six but I literally couldn't stop myself wanted to give myself a massive slap like sort it out but I just can't ��

Hiding the scales is a good idea :) But please don't beat yourself up about this. Honestly, these hormones completely mess with us! This time they've obviously run off with your will power. How about this... next time you have a craving, don't fight it. Let yourself have whatever you fancy, but only give yourself a smaller portion of it. So, crisps, just put a few in a bowl and throw the rest of the pack into a high cupboard ;) :hugs:

I can't stop once I've started I just find everything lol I've literally eaten enough food for a small family for the week in the last 3 days lol everything just seems so good :( I have no self control haha

Lol, I must say I've been eating more than my fair share too over the last few weeks :p I started off really healthy but I seem to only crave unhealthy stuff now!

Ugh, I was this way with this pregnancy and another one. Just couldn't stop eating! Couldn't get enough to eat! If I stopped eating, I'd feel sick! Jeez. I feel for ya. Just get through this part; it will pass very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->