Can't stop napping?! Anyone else???

ginamurr

Reaction score
I seriously cannot shake the tiredness. I want to take a nap about an hour after I wake up and then I take every chance I get to take a power nap - although I never get that much power from the nap. Thank God I run my own business from home or I would have been fired by now! When I am not tired, I have waves of nausea but never throw up.

How is everyone overcoming the fatigue? I am at 10.5 weeks now, so I am hoping this starts to subside soon :sleep:

I found I napped more when I was at home every day, during my holidays. I was off on annual leave from 8-10 weeks and could barely stay awake. Was dreading going back to work but I've managed it. I'm exhausted but I don't nap simply because I am unable to!

I still nap loads at weekends! The tiredness is awful I'm looking forward to it going too. Bored of it now!

I feel your pain! A couple days before I found out I was pregnant, I was taking naps almost everyday. I thought I was just super tired from the weekend trip we had just returned from, only to find out 4 days later...BFP! I am trying to stay away from the midday naps as much as possible, but sometimes I just can't. Hubby advises against it, since he already sees me having trouble falling asleep in the first place. But naps feel sooooo good :) I do not work, err, I work "from home". We run a dog training and pet sitting business, so I get to stay home while hubby works the secondary job. I got to quit my job back in November :) So yeah, I have a lot of free time to nap whenever I need to, if need be!

Yes!!!

I'm trying to fight the fatigue by exercising a bit but by 9pm at night. . . I'm in bed. And switching to decaf??? I'm useless!

On the weekend I cant get out of bed!!! My OB said it will wear off. Hopefully soon.

Im there with you ladies. Today when I came home I came straight to the bed and been in it ever since. Im jus soo exhausted lol

I WISH I could nap all day, but LO keeps me going :(

I was in bed at 830pm last night :haha: I am so freaking tired so no, I have no advice, but I can sympathize *yawns*

I would nap on and off all day if I didn't have two LOs! Definitely feeling the same on the exhaustion!

I'm 17 weeks and I haven't gotten away from the need/want to nap! I say sleep away! You're growing a human being in your belly, of course you're going to be tired. Plus you're not going to get this kind of sleep again!

I wish I could have a nap but I settle with going to bed early every night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->