Can't stop sleeping on my back

Please observe ladies, this is how you answer a question.

an effective way to train yourself not to lie on your back is to get a shirt with a pocket, place a tennis ball in the pocket and then wear it backwards. every time you try and turn over in your sleep the ball will prod you causing you to turn back onto your side.

I hope this helps

I’m sure that is super helpful to the women still pregnant with four year olds 😂

Also, sounds uncomfortable.

its uncomfortable when you lie on it, that's the point.

there are many people with sleep apnea that stop breathing if they sleep on their back. when you google how to stop sleeping on your back this is one of the first sites it directs you to. now it can actually help someone.

My hips get sore on my sides too! This is baby #2 and I have always slept on my left side since I was born. Now I seem to end up on my back most of the time. Im not going to worry until there's reason to though. And just gonna get as much sleep as I can until then.

I am getting sore on my sides now. And sleeping on my back makes it ache so so much!

I AM DOING THE SAME THING!!!

It's so weird, I've always been a side sleeper and lately I keep waking up on my back... I'm going to have to get some sort of pillow to keep me wedged in position lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->