cant take it anymore

Mummytobe85

Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i cant take this stress anymore from my supposedly "best friend" she is so two-faced... its such a long story but ever since i got married and had LO she is constantly ruining my life out of jealously.

I confronted her many times but time and time again she just apologises and then does something else to p*ss me right off :growlmad: today was the last straw and i deleted her number and off my FB.

I just cant take it anymore and i cant be dealing with stress, im expecting my second bubba and i've never met anyone so spiteful and two-faced, im even ashamed to call her my "best friend" wish i cut contact ages ago when people told me to, but i was just stupid :cry::cry::cry:

Sorry for the rant but why are people set on being cruel to others? :cry:

Sorry for the rant but why are people set on being cruel to others? :cry:

Don't let her. You don't need to continue revisiting the same conversation with her. She doesn't get it, and will just do it again. Get a new friend and phase her out of your life. She can't treat you badly if you're not around.

I could have written this thread! My 'best friend' was exactly the same and seemed to have a problem with everything I did. The last straw came when two weeks before LO was due she decided that she wanted the name we had chosen for herself even though she wasnt even pregnant or planning to become pregnant for years, we had made it clear from the beginning that it was one of our favourite names and she waited until two weeks before to tell us that she was angry that we might be using it. We didnt use the name in the end but I decided that it wasnt worth the stress of being her friend anymore so deleted off fb and havent had any contact with her since. Its a shame as she was my best friend for years, my maid of honour, and was due to be LO's godmother but I felt that it was jeopardising mine and my LO's health constantly being stressed and worrying what the next issue was going to be.

I have found that although I miss her it really is a lot calmer and happier now that I dont see her and LO takes up way too much of my time to spend too much time worrying about her anyway! Just concentrate on yourself and your LO. Its not worth the stress that she causes you :) x

She sounds very jealous. I think you are right in concentrating on what is best for you and your family. A real fiend wouldnt treat you like that. xxx :hugs:

Oh bless you honey :( I can relate. Right now I'm feeling let down by most of my friends! My 'best friend' has met my LO 3 times.. And I had to take him over there twice. :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->