can't think why it's not happening

tootyfruity

Reaction score
I have regular periods and positive opks every month, we dtd around ovulation, I just don't know why it's not happening.

I guess I'm the kind of person That isn't very patient with things like this and I know there are lots of people that try a lot longer than we have but it just really annoys me that I have no control and it's taking over my life.

Anyone else feel the same? Sorry just having a moment.

Did you just steal those words right out of my mouth? Feels like it! Haha im in the same boat, this is our fourth month ttc.. Ov every month, have sexing every day if not every other day the week of, day of, and day after... And it just hasnt happened yet. I too am very impatient lol

I feel the same - it makes no sense. Logically everything is in place so why all the :bfn: 's???? You think that 1+1=2... but you give 1+1 and you get 0 :(

I know it sucks and we all get frustrated. But even if everything is perfect, we still end up with a maximum of 30% chance every cycle. Damn biology!

I feel the same...on cycle #8 TTC and nothing. I get positive OPK's and confirmed O with temping, regular cycles etc. Still not working...

Well glad I'm not the only one, I wouldn't mind if I knew there wasn't a reason for it, I'd just like to know What's going on in there lol knowing that there's only 30% chance does make me feel better.

Same boat here....We have been trying for 9 cycles now and it is just not happening. I know at minimum of 10 people who just announced they're pregnant and were not even trying. The one that really erks me is that now I have to put on a smile and be excited for my best friend who just texted she is pregnant and was on bc (nexplanon).

Sunny Yes I Also know soo many ppl that are pregnant which makes it really hard. This is our 6th month trying and I didn't expect it to take this long.(even though it's not that long compared to some ) and who knows how much longer I will have to wait

I've been having a personal pity party all weekend...but now I guess its on to the next cycle fx the 10th time is the charm.

Just curious Sunny and to the other ladies who have already been ttc 5 cycles or more.... Have you tried Clomid or do you plan to???

I was on Clomid to conceive my first - we had been not preventing for one year then trying for one year - I conceived on my second cycle with Clomid :)

Now that we are TTC again and I know that I have fertility issues, we will probably be using Clomid again if AF shows next week.

I haven't seen my doctor about it yet and they probably won't do anything until we've been ttc for a year or more. Does clomid just help you to ovulate?

We have only been trying for a week, but I have a gut feeling it's going to take ages. My daughter was a surprise baby while I was on the pill, so I had no idea how frustrating it is to actually ttc. And it's such a low percentage of actually conceiving each month!

Hi skc - I'm sure it won't take long for you, but I guess you never know. I fell pregnant with my son and mc (last year) both on second month of trying so don't know why this time it's taking ages x

Haven't really talked to my Dr. about Clomid. I don't think if would work in my situation. I don't have a problem with ovulating. My husband motility is only 30%, so he has slow/lazy swimmers.

My two kids were both conceived naturally within 2 cycles...I did make an appt with a fertility doctor in June although i'm really hoping to be pregnant before then.

Hi skc - I'm sure it won't take long for you, but I guess you never know. I fell pregnant with my son and mc (last year) both on second month of trying so don't know why this time it's taking ages x

Thanks :) and hopefully you get your BFP very soon too :hugs:
I'm not a particularly patient person, and have been wanting to ttc for over a year but OH only just agreed now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->