Can't upload a new avatar.

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
It keeps telling me "upload file failed" or "image too large" every time I try to change it. I'm within the specifications of file size, image size, and file type. I have never had an issue uploading an avatar before now nor have i changed the app that I use to make them.

I hope someone can have an answer on what's going on or a way I can fix it.

I tried it on mobile and my computer. I'm getting the same message on both.

The image will either be too big or a file not supported.

Are you using a mobile device to upload?

Thanks Wobbles. Yes, I tried on my computer too.

Everytime I try and upload a picture It comes up with Upload file Error. It is not the size of the file either. Is there any reason why it would be doing his? so annoying :haha:

I really don't think it's the size issue. I am experiencing the same thing and no matter how minuscule the file is it won't let me upload. Something is going on.

It's not even letting me attach images to my posts :(.

I just wanted to pipe in and say that I just tried uploading a picture and got the same error. I made sure that the file was the proper size and file type. I tried a file that I've uploaded previously as I knew that one had gone through before and got the same thing.

Just wanted to put this here I think it's something for everyone rather than it being an individual thing.

Phew am glad it is not just my PC!

Same! I've seen lots of people also saying they can't post images in threads for awhile now, like even week old posts having trouble posting OPKs and ahPTs. Boo :(

Hi,

Uploading failing due to size or file type is very common but after reading upload of images onto threads is also a problem I have detected there is a technical issue and have contacted the technical team.

x

I was wondering what was going on... glad it's not just me!!

Hi,

Uploading failing due to size or file type is very common but after reading upload of images onto threads is also a problem I have detected there is a technical issue and have contacted the technical team.

x

Thanks Wobbles! :)

Uploading is fixed. :happydance:

Attachments

• Thanksgiving1928-1000x733.jpg
    Thanksgiving1928-1000x733.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1
It's giving me an error still with the avatar uploads.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161125-012756.jpg
    Screenshot_20161125-012756.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
Usually that message is down to the wrong size or type of file. I've just changed with no error.

Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->