Car seats and prams in a MINI cooper?

ballena

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice... I currently drive a 2007MINI cooper, and was wondering if anyone knows of a buggy suitable from birth which would fold up small enough to fit in the boot, or a carseat which will fit? I've had a look around on the internet but was hoping someone had some practical experience.

I know it would be probably more practical to try and change cars but that isn't really an option... it's a long story but basically my MIL died recently and left her MINI to me, so for family and sentimental reasons it's staying for a little while!

i have a mini but prob going to swap it!
was told that the quinny and maxi cosi car seat went it! est going to the pram shop and seeing what fits in the boot! xx

i would say going to mothercare or such and trying lots in the back and seeing what you like :) though i'm sure a bugaboo bee would fit and also the maxi cosi car seat :) x

hi

my friend has a new mini and i had the maxi cosi cabriofix car seat and we really struggled to fit this in her car the seat belt was only just long enough and took us a few attempts to fit it correctly so it may be worth trying some out in mothercare etc, although maybe if you got an isofix base this may help?

hope to have helped

gem xxxx

I have a mini and have ordered the maxi cosi seat. seemed to fit ok. I dont think there is much out there will make putting baby in the car easy as I am having worries about actually getting baby in the seat as planning on leaving it in the car. Have ordered the silver cross 3d denim - hubby swears it will fit and it was the only pram he liked! bugaboo bee definitely fits tho xxx

I have a mini and have also ordered the maxi cosi seat! The bugaboo chameloen fits into the boot but other then that I think the options are pretty limited.

We were going to get the silvercross 3d but the lady in mothercare literally laughed when I said I had a mini and said it wouldn't fit it in there!

x

The new one by mamas and papas - the NUNA supposedly fits. I'm eyeing it up at the moment....
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-nuna-buggy-wineberry/102919500/type-i/

The bugaboo bee would go in. Check about the silver cross 3d cos I wanted it but it wouldn't go in the boot of my polo

I drive an '04 cooper so slightly different to the '07 in shape and size but a maxi cosi will fit and so does the bugaboo bee/cam. I have also used a quinny buzz and a zapp which both also fitted and so does a m&p pliko. I have had to spend ages working out how they will fit but always seem to be able to get them in somehow. Sometimes its a case of taking the wheel off or making sure the handles are on the lowest setting.

In my opinion, the Bee was the best fit for a from birth pushchair, hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->