Car seats

gem_wilko

Reaction score
Hello,
We have the maxi cosy car seat. Have used it a few times in the backseats when im driving, and husband sits in the back with her. Now hes back at work, I was just wondering what I do now? Is she allowed to be in the front next to me in passesnger seat when im driving? Or has to stay in the back? As i need to start driving out some days a week.. please help!
Thanks xx

If you can switch your passenger airbag off then yes she can go in the front, although personally I'd always keep Daisy in the back either way.
You can buy mirrors in mothercare which enable you to see the baby in your rear view mirror if you want/need her to be in the back :)

I always used to sit at the back with LO when my OH drove, but that phase passed and I'm not afraid of leaving her anymore lol. I keep her at the back when driving on my own but you can have your LO at the front as long as your air bag is disabled.

I think it's supposed to be safer in the back (but then who knows how long that recommendation will last)! I used to sit in the back too but quickly moved on and I'm happy with him in the back on his own now. I have the mirror thing too which helps.

My LO goes straight to sleep in the car anyway - if he was fussing I might feel different though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->