Carl and Sunita in Corrie

Tbh im surprised sophie didnt see straight through the lies, i had her down as smarter than that. Sunita's flirty voice does my head in! poor dev xx

I really did feel for dev the other night when he found the money, he looked broken! Sunita is a cowwww

xo

I cant stand Slutina!

Got a bit of a crush on Karl tho :p

Ugh just watched the episode when Dev confronts Sunita after finding the money. That woman pisses me off beyond words! I'm not a huge fan of Dev's but he should be rid of that cow!

Oh god this whole story line is annoying me haha, it's SO cringe worthy

i cringe watching them sunita is trying to act all sexy recently its nasty!!!!

I know this thread is about Carl and Sunita but i'm really sick of them and happy about what happened last night. But what are you guys thinking of Ryan now that he's returned to the cobbles?

RYAN IS AN IDIOT!

I haaaate his acting! Honestly..surely they could have got a better actor for him? :wacko:

xo

He must be related to someone high up cause he is god awful. I can't stand his smug face!

I didn't think I was going to like Carla's brother but he's slowly growing on me. I'd like to see him smack Peter around some more!

me too!! his acting is so..disjointed. and hes about 35!! Kym Marsh must feel stupid acting like hes her son haha

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->