Carrier recomendations?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Help im baffled by them all!!!

I dont know where to start?!

Im a size 20, large bust and occasionaly suffer with back problems.

I want something both me and OH can use thats not going to kill my back.

Im about your size and i use a wilkinet carrier... i find it really comfy and oh uses it too. I do plan on getting a wrap so i can see how well they work for us too.

I had the closer baby carrier, it was great for me being so podgey :lol: I loved it x

I'm about a size 18 (post pregnancy) and a G cup, I didn't have any issues at all with the Moby wrap... And it is lovely and snuggly with a newborn.

I'm using a mei tai just now too and I love how quick it is to put on, but it isn't quite so kind on my back, though that could just be because I wear it for hours at a time! I think a Maya Tie might be kinder. Its like a mei tai but has wrap straps...

Thanks ladies. I think i like the look of the moby wraps.

theres some moby bargains available on ebay

i got a nearly new one for £20.

Hey hun im a size 22 and my inlaws got me a carrier from argos was only about £16.99 and its a godsend! can have baby face u till 3 months and then turn them round the other way if you wish after 3 months. I suffer with back problems from big boobs and this is really supportive for my back and doesnt hurt even now Lorelei is 11lb, still easy enough to carry her round in :) xx

ive just borrowed my mates babyhawk and thats wonderful! so much so shes selling me it :)

i think im in love :haha:

I'm a 22/24 ish and both the close baby carrier and a mei tai (from here: https://www.niuniulondon.com/) fit me well. I prefer the mei tai to the close baby carrier.

I have a Moby and LOVE it but I don't think it will last long term.

Am currently looking to get something more long term and sturdier.

Try and get yourself to a slingmeet (they have a facebook page and slingmeet.co.uk) and you can try on different carriers!

Well worth it!

I went to one last week and it was great.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->