Casey Anthony Trial

Waiting4bby

Reaction score
Can you all believe the verdict? Thoughts?

Me, Im amazed at the verdict.

I know why the jury found her not guilty but still wish they knew the whole story. I think it was an accident, but I think Casey was negligent and at the very least should have been charged with manslaughter....

I agree. I believe it was some sort of accident that was covered up. I think she should've been charged with negligence and at least improper disposale of a body. I also see how they reached the verdict but don't think she is completely innocent. To many lies. And she certainly didn't act like a concerned mother. Who takes that long to report their child missing. And actually wasn't it her mom who finally reported it not her!!!!!

Exactly my thought mommyagain.

The prosecution was too quick to charge her with capital murder as a scare tactic. If they gave it a little more time they may have found out the truth about how Caylee died and then been able to properly charge her with any crimes she committed. Now though they cannot try her again because she was acquitted. Baez actually made sense in the closing when he said the only thing the prosecution proved was that Casey was a "liar and a slut".

What a justice system we have. We let the guilty go free and then charge the innocent. Look at all the death row inmates who are exonorated due to DNA now days.

I put this topic in here because I've been obsessed with the case since the day Nancy race aired that Caylee was missing almost 3 years ago. It saddens me that there are women out there who can get pregnant have a healthy full term baby and then disregard that child and treat them no better than a dog. Yet at the same time there are those of us who are dying to become preggo and have a baby and would cherish a child like the finest gem who cant seem to even get a BFP yet alone a baby.

Sorry to go on and on this case just tore my heart up. I cried when they found her not guilty.....

I think this case has gotten to everyone who has heard anything about it. So very sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->