Casualty

According to the news section on their website, 12th September.

yea mid sept! its doing my nut in not having it!

It's awful isn't it?! I'd got used to the two week summer break. Still, I assume it's because it's making the move from Bristol to Cardiff.

They always have a break between series, making Saturday nights boring

Thanks girls!! knew u lot would know! So 2 weeks yet then! :sulk: My sat nites r too boring without it!!

Casualty, Outnumbered and Michael McIntyre. That was my Saturday night in and now none of them are on...

yeh my sat nights are empty too now and :O shock its moving to cardiff?? xxx

0o0o wonder where to it is!! xxx

eeeekkkkkkk

Just seen the trailer! So fricking excited and it has one of my fave' actresses joining woop woop!

omg anyone else freaked out yet??? xx

Not watched it yet as we were camping this weekend. Please don't spoil it though!

Peanut bean, just if you don't know its a 2parter and the second one is 2nite in 10mins:)

OMG can't believe they killed her off!

OMG can't believe they killed her off!

OMG who?! Don't tell me! I can't believe you threw that one in here! I shouldn't have looked! Gahhh!!!!!

I've got it on series link (hooray for Sky+!) so got both episodes to watch but DH is working late tonight so won't be tonight.

well its a good one!! pretty scary though...x

ooops sorry hun:dohh: at least i didn't say who....enjoy :)

Managed to fit in the first episode tonight so we'll watch the second tomorrow. God it was so exciting! I hadn't realised just how much I was missing it. I love Casualty so much! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->