Cat knows wife is pregnant???

FTB2017

Reaction score
Have 2 female cats. The nutso one, shadow, is really making me think she knows my wife is pregnant. She spent the last 6 years sleeping on the couch (the cat not my wife). All of the sudden she sleeps on my wife's stomach every single night...repositioning after every toss and turn. It's incredible...wife says she did same thing last time.

Possibly. My dog during my last pregnancy wanted to cuddle and have her head near my stomach all the time. She was very out out when I came home with the baby though!

Animals are sensitive. My dogs always know. I went to a coworker's house and even her dog jumped in my lap and was resting his head on my belly (he only did it to me and to a woman who is clearly pregnant, I got a few looks lol)

Animals can be very in tune with these things. My dog knew I was pregnant when I was pregnant with my first and seemed to know even before I did.

My car always wanted to lay in my lap when I was pregnant. I'd wake up in the night and the car would be sleeping on my stomach.

My cat became so clingy. She is usually not very cuddly. Now she follows me everywhere, and wants to cuddle whenever she gets the chance

Yup, my cat is behaving differently! Although weirdly, he's become extremley attached and clingy to my OH rather than me! He's a very friendly cat but never been a lap cat, prefers to sit next to you. But since around week 6, he suddenly won't leave me OH alone. Follows him around, sleeps on him, spends all evening on his knee! It's like he's got confused :)

My cats are oblivious, but the dog noticed I was pregnant with DD before I took a test! He kept thinking I smelled really good and couldn't get enough sniffing in.

My cat is no different than normal, sleeping all day then waking me up at some ungodly hour in the night to be let out!

My cat too!! She always sleeps at my side, on the edge of the bed, near my arms, but ever since I got pregnant, she has been sleeping in the crook of my body, right next to my belly, and when I roll over to either side, she will adjust and lie right there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->