Cat Scratch Turned Bumpy?

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
Hey all. I've been allergic to cats for a long time but seeing as I've always had one in the house until recently it's been under control. My Dad and Step-Mom recently got a kitten (who is freakin adorable, btw!!) and she's super-playful. SO much so that she climbed all over my chest, arms and head. Fine, it's never been a problem before. But not I'm covered in little NOT red bumps that itch like hell.

Has anyone else had issues with this? How did you help it go away? I'm taking an antihistamine before bed every night so I can sleep but I can't wear tank tops or anything because it looks like I have an extreme can of acne.

As thanks, a picture of the adorable kitten.
https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j97/hylianbabe89/for%20everyone%20else/th_0704001709.jpg

I get this as I'm allergic to cats. I use an antihistamine cream directly on the bumps and find they calm down somewhat. You have to keep repeating the application of the cream but I find it works better than taking an antihistamine in tablet form.

Boots own is very good. It's in a yellowy tube, hope it helps.

I'll have to see what I can find over here when I have some money. We're still paying this month's rent.

I've been taking the anti-histamine pills every night. Since then I'd cleared up more and more...until last night when I was bumpy down on my forearms. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->