Catalyst´s journey to healthy life

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello
Im 25 (26 late this year). Had a litle boy in july last year.
I lost weight while pg, have gained a litle bit since then but im still a lot less heavy then when I got pg. I need to loos more though.

My goal for this year are so:

1. get regular exercise ore just some activity in my dayli rutine. Even though it is just 30 min walk.
2. Loos about 22 lbs.
3. Get more toned. Im just so damn flobby, feel like my body is made of jelly hehe.
4. Want to run a 10 km run in my hometown in august.

That is my mane goals.

i will start with wolleyball practis (use to play with lokal team when I was around 15 years old hehe) and swimming. Later when the snow is gone Im going to start running.

Ill be weighting myself 1x a week probably on fridays and measuring myself 1x a month.

Im doing this to both feel and look good :)

But I need some motivation, Need some one to kick me in the but and keep me at it and Im counting on you ppl to help me with that part :D

Good luck all!

Welcome!
*kicks you in the butt*
I like the girls here they keep me super motivated and I try to do the same for them. It's a great little give and take here. Congratulations on getting healthy. Try to enjoy the journey. I know it's silly to think anyone would enjoy eating less and working out more but it really does give a sense of accomplishment when you begin to see the scale change for the better. Keep at it! I'll be here to annoy you whenever I get the chance. :dohh:

Welcome!
*kicks you in the butt*
I like the girls here they keep me super motivated and I try to do the same for them. It's a great little give and take here. Congratulations on getting healthy. Try to enjoy the journey. I know it's silly to think anyone would enjoy eating less and working out more but it really does give a sense of accomplishment when you begin to see the scale change for the better. Keep at it! I'll be here to annoy you whenever I get the chance. :dohh:

Thank you, I will annoy you too whenever I can. hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->