catfish

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Anybody watched this?! I can't come to terms with how many people steal pictures and pretend it's them!!

Yeah I watched it a while ago. I couldn't believe how many people who stole someone's photos were ok to go on the tv about it :haha:

Love the film, the tv show was good as well!

I watch it and like it but there are some weirdos out there who would be fake like that

I have seen catfish. God it made me cringe when they meet up and it's not who they think it is.
Xx

Ive seen the film and the series. Id be mortified if I was caught out!

I quite enjoy watching it - it's such I trainwreck youy can't help but be gripped by it! Plus I have a bit of a weird crush on Max joseph :blush:

I was pretty disappointed in the film because the marketing was so deceptive! I also think that the guys making it are total dicks (although I was def attracted to the brother, Ariel), my theory is that they basically actively looked for some weird fake internet person and then he pretended to be in a relationship with her for the sake of the documentary...I just refuse to believe that a tech savvy mid-twenties New Yorker would be that dumb! And if thats how they did it I think its actually pretty cruel to exploit this woman who obviously had a really awful and depressing life, the ending was so sad.

However, I love the tv series so much even though its fake as hell.

I totally fancy Max too, drool.

But I agree lou, the series seems too fake? As if you would go on international TV to declare that, in fact, you are a fraud??

xo

It's totally fake. Otherwise there'd be more people with less dramatic and massive lies i'm sure. But that's not as fun to watch (as the age old tv problem goes!)

Never even heard of it! But sounds very very interesting! Must check it out

I love it, I know it's fake as there was one where she apparently came storming out the building in a rage that these people hadn't told her they were coming... Yet she had a mic pack on.

But Max makes me drool. Even forgetting the fact he's not too harsh on the eyes, he's completely sarcy and straight to the point.

Oooo Max what an absolutely dish! To be fair Nev is not hard on the eyes either.

I LOVE it, it's bonkers. We've been in an online relationship for 10 years and never met blah blah blah..., :saywhat:

me and my oh met online we spoke online for 2 years before we met and neither one of us lied about anything

me and my oh met online we spoke online for 2 years before we met and neither one of us lied about anything
I wish there was a genuine one on catfish where nobody was lying about anything..

I think there was one where they were who they said they were but only one? They're filming season 2 atm so I'm going to have to wait ages for it to be aired in the UK :( maybe it'll be more realistic this time.

I wish there was a genuine one on catfish where nobody was lying about anything..
T8here was, they'd been talking abou years and it turned out all that was 'wrong' was he was really big and ashamed of it. She was horrible though as I'm sure she was engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->