Caught bronchitis from hub..miserable

pandi77

Reaction score
Called my doctors office this morning to see if they'd call in something since the OTC remedies I've tried haven't been much help so far. Of course I didn't get a call back of course and when we called back they said they'd need to see me (30 minutes before they close lol)

So I'm sitting here with a fever, disgusting phlem cough that keeps me up, and feel like I can't catch my breath...good times.

Any remedies you ladies recommend? So frustrated

I normally boil water to keep the phlegm down and drink hot water with lemon.. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

lots of lemon tea, vicks vapo rub, some cough drops are ok...sudafedrine is also ok may help dry it up but only if you have no problems like high blood pressure or something else. benedryl is on the safe list...and lots of fluids..also sleep on pillows or more pillows so ur not laying flat

there are some natural honey cough syrups out there....

feel better

Thanks ladies....I'm trying the hot fluids and it does seem to help a bit. It just sucks because my ms is in full gear and the coughing makes me up chuck as well as the phlegm. Just wish it would go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->