Caught my hubby copping a sneaky feel!

N

Neecee

I crashed at 7:30 last night but hubby stayed up working. At about 10pm I felt something and opened one eye slightly to find my husband kneeling at the side of the bed gently touching my bump and trying to put his ear against it! I just let him get on with it and pretended to carry on sleeping! He looked so cute!:cloud9:

aww that is so sweet! my oh sometimes rubs my bump when im half asleep but he tends to try and cop a feel of my boobs when im alseep the perv!

awww blesss im, so sweettt... I think I would of started laffing though if I was u... I aint good at pretending to me asleep lol x

Even though this is our 4th child my hubby still cuddles my belly at night and says morning every day to it.

They are so cute when they want to be aren't they lol

ah bless......well my OH came in saturday night and had a bit too many guinesses.....I was up doing my jigsaw puzzle (oh what an exciting life i lead!!) and he laid down and had his head on my bump and was saying to her "you wait until you are here i am not going to let you go...mummy might try but she wont be able to prise us apart" which i though was quite sweet! Then....he went and spoiled it...by feeling my boobs and telling me that they "are getting hard"!!!! Men!

ah bless......well my OH came in saturday night and had a bit too many guinesses.....I was up doing my jigsaw puzzle (oh what an exciting life i lead!!) and he laid down and had his head on my bump and was saying to her "you wait until you are here i am not going to let you go...mummy might try but she wont be able to prise us apart" which i though was quite sweet! Then....he went and spoiled it...by feeling my boobs and telling me that they "are getting hard"!!!! Men!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That sounds like more fun than I had re-organising my knicker draw!

That's the sort or anti-climax my hubby would provide! Do something really sweet and then say "can I feel your funbags?" Smh....

That's cute! My OH told me he's done it, but it hasn't woke me up yet.

aww yeh my hubby always hugs in close at nite and trys to feel baba kick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->