Caught my hubby copping a sneaky feel!

ah bless......well my OH came in saturday night and had a bit too many guinesses.....I was up doing my jigsaw puzzle (oh what an exciting life i lead!!) and he laid down and had his head on my bump and was saying to her "you wait until you are here i am not going to let you go...mummy might try but she wont be able to prise us apart" which i though was quite sweet! Then....he went and spoiled it...by feeling my boobs and telling me that they "are getting hard"!!!! Men!

:rofl:

But they can be very sweet when they want to be.

Awww so cute. Mine does that also when he thinks i am sleeping he will be rubbing my bump and all.

Awwh hun so sweet its really nice when they do things like that I was standing up today and hubby got home from work gave me a lovley cuddle sat down then hugged me around the waist while resting his head against me belly so cute, he also put his hand on my belly when we sleep but I find as he is falling asleep he does those jerky movements god they scare me then I have to move his hand bless

Awwh hun so sweet its really nice when they do things like that I was standing up today and hubby got home from work gave me a lovley cuddle sat down then hugged me around the waist while resting his head against me belly so cute, he also put his hand on my belly when we sleep but I find as he is falling asleep he does those jerky movements god they scare me then I have to move his hand bless

OMG so does my hubby! I have to be careful because he sleeps so badly some times! I've been hit in the chest and the face on more than one occasion, so I'm always a bit weary if he falls asleep with his arm around me!

It's really not nice to be woken up in the middle of the night by a slap in the face!

mine does in the morning when I am asleep (or he thinks I am). sometimes he crawls under the covers and whispers 'hellooooooooooooo' to my stomach. I think it's so sweet!

mine does in the morning when I am asleep (or he thinks I am). sometimes he crawls under the covers and whispers 'hellooooooooooooo' to my stomach. I think it's so sweet!

Awwwwwwwwww! That's adorable!

OMG so does my hubby! I have to be careful because he sleeps so badly some times! I've been hit in the chest and the face on more than one occasion, so I'm always a bit weary if he falls asleep with his arm around me!

It's really not nice to be woken up in the middle of the night by a slap in the face!

My boyfriend falls asleep really quickly so if we're having a cuddle and i start to hear snores I know I need to move fast or I'll get hit in the face :rofl:

and everynight he lies beside me patiently with his hand on my tummy until she kicks :) so cute :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->