• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cautiously dipping my toe into 3rd Tri

stephj25

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I am 27 weeks on Friday so I just wanted to pop in and say hello

it's strange that I'm almost in the 3rd tri where so many ladies are so close to labour. Good luck!!

I'm trying my best to take it easy on doctors orders as I have CPP so I'm on pelvic rest, not allowed to exercise and no long distance travelling but I think all is ok as I haven't had any bleeds yet.

My next scan is at 29 weeks and I have an MRI scan at 34 weeks (had undetected increta with my first).

I'm a bit gutted that I won't be able to have a natural labour as my labour with the 1st pregnancy was amazing. I was induced and the total labour time was 2 hr 17mins. I feel like I won't get the same magical experience if I have to have a section. :shrug:

Welcome to third trimester!

Hope things go as smoothly as possible for you :)

Welcome to third tri! I still feel like I don't belong here sometimes. Its gone by so fast! I have 9 weeks left as of tomorrow!! (doc doesn't want me to go past 39 weeks so an induction is tentatively scheduled for Dec 30, but I secretly hoping she arrives on her own sometime between 37-39 weeks as I really don't want another induction!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->