Cautiously dropping in :)

RoxyRoo

Mummy to two <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just thought I'd drop in and say hi :flower:

I got my bfp yesterday at 13dpo :happydance:

We are over the moon but I'm so nervous... I had some spotting from 9dpo to 12dpo. When I wiped today there was a pinky tinge and I freaked and phoned the doctor :wacko: I've got an appointment at 10am tomorrow - I'm hoping he'll do bloods and check my progesterone as I'm sure that's why my last pregnancy ended (never had it checked - just a gut feeling!)

The doctor also mentioned a scan but as I'm only 4w1d I wouldn't have thought it would be worth it :shrug:

Anyway, I've got some light cramping and an ache on my back near to my left ovary - is this normal? Also, I've just taken another test and it doesn't seem any darker than yesterdays, when would I notice a change?

Any wise words of positivity would be amazing! :)

Congratulations on your BFP :happydance:

I had period like cramping early on with Ollie ( who is now 11 days old ) so it doesn't always mean the end - I too have PCOS and know that the odds are scary but as Ollie shows they don't define us.

I didn't have spotting but from other's experiences this doesn't always mean the end at all.

I wouldn't rely on urine tests to be an indication of whether this pg is progressing or not - your dr can do blood tests over 48 hours which would be the most accurate at this stage. I hope your doctor was able to give you some reassurance and that your little bean is a sticky one :hugs:

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->