Cautiously setting foot in here - unplanned!

Buddysmum89

proud mum of Seb & Lilith
Reaction score
I'm so shocked to find myself in here! I got a good line on 2 cheap tests yesterday and I'm retesting tomorrow! :)

I wasn't really expecting to fall this cycle, since we did no planning and our contraception failed (we were using condoms) as OH isn't ready for more kids yet, he doesn't know about my bfps yet and I have no idea how I'm going to break the new gently he's going to be a dad again, we already have a son
of 19 months

I just don't want him to feel like I'm trapping him in anyway, it's the last thing I wanted to do..:( I felt so overjoyed when I saw my faint lines and then my practical side has spoiled it by making me think what OH is going to say, I have a feeling it's going to end in tears or an ended relationship :( which would make me sad as we celebrate being together for 4 years in march.

I can't end the pregnancy as I don't believe on that kind of thing and the thought just makes me feel really cold! We planned our son but this one will be a complete surprise to us both...I just don't know how I'm going to get my head around this one!

:hugs: My second was a surprise conceived using condoms. My third (current) was a surprise while I was on the pill and forgot a few and figured... I had a 2 month old; there was no way I was gonna get pregnant. HA!

I know how shocking it is to get surprised with a pregnancy. I do hope your OH takes this well and doesn't give you a hard time. I like to believe that everything happens for a reason.

My daughter is 12 months and I'm 10 wks 3 days I told My husband as so as I got a positive. My daughter was planned this one was not. I was so freaked out because I didn't want another baby just yet even thought my husband is stressed out on how were going to take are of 2 he is excited and hoping for a boy this time around. After I had my scan I finally became excited about being a mommy again. Hopefully he'll come around and be happy and supportive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->