CB Advanced Digi HPT going down from 3+ to 2-3 ?

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
I did a digi at 18 dpo which said 2-3 , then I did one with FMU at 21 dpo (5 weeks) and it said 3+ , did one today (2 days later) at 5w2d with FMU and it said 2-3 , and another in the afternoon said 2-3 too Frown

Do I need to worry? Ugh early pregnancy is nothing but worrying for me..

Did the same happen to anyone else?

It happens a lot!!! Pots of other threads from women with same problem, please stop testing Hun there are soo many variants different test batch, diluted wee etc you are pregnant!! xxx

Yep! that happened to me last week..even posted about it. A week ago Sat i took a test...said 2-3, took obe on the tuesday and it was 3+...took one this Saturday just gone 2-3...so now out of my head with worry! swear those things are made from tbe devil! Send women in warly pregnancy ut to stress overdrive!!!! xx

Thanks ladies

It had me worried!!
So I decided to do a FRER after about 45min-1 hour after I took the CB digital.
And guess what??
The TEST line came up straight away, and I had to wait a few seconds for the control line to show up.
Super dark test line..
Thinking maybe my HCG is too high for the CB digi to accurately process.. who knows..
Just very relieved that my line is still getting darker and darker every time I test. (haven't tested with FRER in like a week).
Can't get much darker than this.

Attachments

• 5w2d.jpg
    5w2d.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member