CB Digi OPK - smiley :D

Mommy2be20

Mom to Lyla & CJ <3
Reaction score
Woah... my first ever smiley.. what an amazing feeling!!!! :happydance:
I just had to share a picture of it because I actually had it in my mind that these things didn't work and I didn't trust them. My O pains were at their strongest the night of CD15, so I say this was spot on :thumbup:
My life lesson from this... don't give up hope, things happen when you least expect them xx

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 18
Congrats on your smiley! I feel like I am gonna give up on testing and just go ahead and BD tonight and tomorrow since calendars and calculators tell me O time should be tomorrow plus I am getting cramps..

This whole testing is stressful. When we tried for our daughter I used an OPK and never got a positive but I got pregnant the very first month.

Congrats on your smiley! I feel like I am gonna give up on testing and just go ahead and BD tonight and tomorrow since calendars and calculators tell me O time should be tomorrow plus I am getting cramps..

This whole testing is stressful. When we tried for our daughter I used an OPK and never got a positive but I got pregnant the very first month.

I was at the point of giving up, seeing an empty circle time and time again. Just got to the point where I'd do one just for the sake of POAS :haha: plus my 2 boxes of 20 OPKS expire this year, so might as well use them up... then got this :dohh: But either way, trust your body and instincts!! If it helps any, I had ever so slight cramps on CD13 and CD14, before I did my OPK. If you think O is just around the corner, it never hurts to BD anyways :winkwink: good luck hun xx

I was at the point of giving up, seeing an empty circle time and time again. Just got to the point where I'd do one just for the sake of POAS :haha: plus my 2 boxes of 20 OPKS expire this year, so might as well use them up... then got this :dohh: But either way, trust your body and instincts!! If it helps any, I had ever so slight cramps on CD13 and CD14, before I did my OPK. If you think O is just around the corner, it never hurts to BD anyways :winkwink: good luck hun xx

See im stuck having to wait for a smiley face because we want to do it on O day for a boy considering the shettles method and i have a funny feeling if we do it now well end up with a girl again lol. So i guess ill just wait for the smiley face..blah

See im stuck having to wait for a smiley face because we want to do it on O day for a boy considering the shettles method and i have a funny feeling if we do it now well end up with a girl again lol. So i guess ill just wait for the smiley face..blah

Oh no lol, like it isn't difficult enough as it is, you have a method over your head :dohh: I guess this month I ended up doing the Shettles, without planning it, so hopefully I caught eggy cause we'd LOVE a boy too! I really hope your smiley shows up for you.. and soon :dust:

Oh no lol, like it isn't difficult enough as it is, you have a method over your head :dohh: I guess this month I ended up doing the Shettles, without planning it, so hopefully I caught eggy cause we'd LOVE a boy too! I really hope your smiley shows up for you.. and soon :dust:

Good luck to you! Lots of boy baby dust hehe. I just used my last test and no smiley again so I am not gonna test anymore and just go with my body signs. I was hoping OPK would help to predict O so we can increase our chance for a boy but I guess its just not working for me like it didnt when we concieved DD :shrug: Right now I have all the signs of O and no smiley:wacko: :shrug: And I am never going to use OPKs again, theyre expensive and stressful lol all you have to do is :sex::sex:

Thats so awesome! I didn't know there was digi opk's!!! makes it way easier to know for sure!

You got yours the exact day and time I got my first one! Congrats! I didn't O that day though. My body geared up and just didn't do anything but I got another + yesterday.

It is an amazing feeling seeing that smiley face! FX for us both!!!!

You got yours the exact day and time I got my first one! Congrats! I didn't O that day though. My body geared up and just didn't do anything but I got another + yesterday.

It is an amazing feeling seeing that smiley face! FX for us both!!!!

That's strange that your body was ready to O but didn't.. but at least you still have a shot this month :thumbup:
Part of me wants to see more smileys... the other part of me, wants a BFP :haha: so I guess if af finds me, I have more smileys to look forward to anyways
Fx'd for you hun :dust:

I am using the Clear Blue digital this month. Tried the First Response tests last month and they were way too stressful. I'm glad to read that you got your smiley face. I just started testing yesterday at CD 8 so hopefully I'll get my smiley soon and I won't have to go through weeks of testing.

My bestie bought me ClearBlue Digital for xmas, the first time I ever used it I got a smiley, I was so excited, I emailed and MMS everyone the picture!
The second month, I didnt get one after 2 days of testing and have'nt wanted to use it since, so I dont waste the tests (work that one out)!!!???:dohh:

But I did have that moment, where I thought, it tricked me with the first smiley, so I would keep using and buying!! I know, I know, I sound like a right paranoid freak!!:rofl:

So, now I've bought 50 IC tests for just under £18, I'm going to use them, until I think I'm getting a positive, then use the digi to confirm :thumbup:

Good Luck and:dust:

My bestie bought me ClearBlue Digital for xmas, the first time I ever used it I got a smiley, I was so excited, I emailed and MMS everyone the picture!
The second month, I didnt get one after 2 days of testing and have'nt wanted to use it since, so I dont waste the tests (work that one out)!!!???:dohh:

But I did have that moment, where I thought, it tricked me with the first smiley, so I would keep using and buying!! I know, I know, I sound like a right paranoid freak!!:rofl:

So, now I've bought 50 IC tests for just under £18, I'm going to use them, until I think I'm getting a positive, then use the digi to confirm :thumbup:

Good Luck and:dust:

I bought two boxes real cheap off ebay, I'm talkin' $10 a box :wacko:, so at first I just pee'd on them for fun and wasn't caring cause I never saw a smiley so I assumed they didn't work (of course it wasn't possibly my own body not working lol), well now that my body is working (post Depo) and the tests are working... I don't want to pee them away anymore :haha: I'm probably gonna order some IC's for next month if I get af, and do the same idea as you, I'd rather confirm with a digi ... kinda like you would with a bean on board, how ironic.
TTC makes us do the WEIRDEST things :wacko: :wacko:
Good luck hun xxxxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"