CB digi smiley OPK CD18 + 19....now again on CD24??

bumblebeettc1

Reaction score
Anyone ever had this before?

Did I maybe not ovulate last week, and now i'm going to tomorrow or the next day??

I had all the cramps/hot clomid flashes etc last week & 2 days of smiley faces - what the heck?

Hope someone can shed some light!! :dohh:

Thanks!
x

OMG! I'm having the same thing! I'm using the CB digi ov tests and I got a smiley on CD 10 and then a smiley on CD 13 and then again 14. So confused! I don't know when I ovulated?? I'm not taking Clomid just been taking Vitex Agnus Castus up until ov and then vitamin B6. I wonder why we've got a smiley one week and then again the next week. Someone suggested that maybe I could be preggers because o tests can pick up positives if youre pg but I did a test and BFN. My AF only left on CD 5. So there's no way could be pg. I hope my DH and I have caught the egg because we have BD'd everyday except one from CD 7 to CD 14. FX and fingers crossed for you. Did you BD when you got the positives?

I am in the same boat also!! I also use CB digital w/ smileys. I got a + on CD 15 & 16, had ovulation cramps on CD 17 (neg OPK this day & CD18). I am now 4/5dpo & I decided to POAS just to help me with my addiction & I got a SMILEY!!!!!!!!! I've tried googling to find another person with this issue & haven't had any luck. So glad I stumbled upon this. What do you guys think is going on with us?? This has never happened to me in prior months.

Maybe we are having high levels of the LH hormone that have stayed that way for a couple of days. I'm just guessing. I've never had it happen before. I've had two +'s in one day but not over a couple of days.hmmmmm

I don't know when I o'd so not sure how many days past ov I am.

I have had this same problem! I will get a smiley, then it goes negative, then a day later positive again, then negative, then positive again a couple days later. It was driving me crazy. I started to worry that maybe there was something wrong with my body and it was gearing to O, but wasn't. But I was getting O cramps and all the CM signs that I had o'd already. This month I bought the first response opk's, the ones with the lines and took it alongside the CB digi to see do my own little test. Well, this morning I got a positive on the first response and a negative on the CB digi! Another poster said the CB are not very accurate because they are a blue dye test. I am willing to bet it's the tests, not you ladies. I will keep you updated with what the two tests do here in the next few days. I'm willing to bet the first response will go negative and stay negative and the CB digi will give me a bunch of positive, negative, positive over the next few days. I will never buy CB digi opk again!

Yes I think I'm going to stick to the first response tests next month. I think they are more accurate as they can show a progession of the line getting darker.

I know this is from January but um having this problem now.
Positive opk smiley cd13 but didn't o and now negative and I'm on cd17 now :-(
What happened with you guys? I see a few of u got pregnant!!
Congratulations x

MrsBroody - I didn't fall pregnant that specific cycle, but the next month I did. Not sure what the cause of the positive, negative then positive again was. I would assume just an increase in LH surge (enough to turn test positive) however not high enough to actually ovulate?? Who knows! It's very frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->