CB Fertility monitor

Lindyloo

mummy to 2 + twin angels
Reaction score
Hi ladies... When we were first ttc I saw a few threads where people really found the CB Fertility Moniktor helpful. I have always used OPK's but am not thinking that the Monitor would be a good way to go... Has anyone started using this after MC, I have only had 1 AF and have had irregular cycles in the past so afraid that this might not be the best way bearing this in mind... I dont know.

Very confused, can anyone help? has it been a good or bad fertility aid?

Thank you x

I bought one and used it for the first time this month, 1 AF after mc. Although it gave me highs straight away from day 6 when you first test, it did pick up my peak day at what I believe was the right time, as it checked my temp and cm at the same time. I needed to use all 20 sticks.

There are a lot of positive reviews about the monitor on Amazon. Check them out, and if you can get a good deal on one like I did, then go for it!

Good luck
SL

Yes - I found the cbfm fantastic - I couldn't handle squinting at lines and double guessing, the cbfm does that for you, also it monitors estrogen as well as lh so gives you a better indication :)

hx

I've just started using one (a lend from a lovely BnB mummy2b) - day 6 today so had to poas for the first time. I feel like it will just help me to be a bit more in the know with my cycles rather than going in blind.

I find temping/charting too much hassle but this is a piece of p!ss x x x

Thank you .... I will go for it, its quite costly which is the thing that has made me sit and think about it till now but with so much positivity I wont wait any longer. Still waiting to ovulate this cycle (cd13) so hopefully I'll catch it :)

x

I got mine on bay and have used it after mc. Once its said cd99 on it, lol! But its great and bay is definitely the way to go as markedly cheaper, and both new and used. I got a new one for £70 approx. I love that little thing and im sure it helped me get pg both times.

Good luck, hun!

Ps, and yes, its easy as piss, literally! LOL! And you will not go cross-eyed from straining to see those damned opk lines! :)

Hi girls. I see a couple of you have been using the cbfm. I'm on my 5th cycle using it. First 3 were great, couldn't have been easier.
However, last month I was on high fertility from cd 10 through to Af on cycle day 27. So I had a total of 17 high days without ever reaching peak. The previous 3 months I had peak fertility for 2 days around cycle days 13 & 14.
I am now on CD 16 this month and have been on high fertility
for 6 days now. Looks like i'm not going to reach peak fertility again this month :-(

has anyone got any idea what's going on? I'm starting to panic now!!!

Thanks ladies

(dust) xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"