cbefm: question about peak

Josie1999

pregnant after loss
Reaction score
i am new to the fertility monitor and was wondering when you get your first peak does it automatically go to peak again and high the following day....i think i had late ovulation this month as i had all the signs of ovulation a few days after my peaks and i was wondering whether the monitor gives automatic second peak followed by a high

It's my first month using the monitor. I got -
1 day of low reading
3 days of High readings
2 Peaks
1 high
then low again.

i had 1 day of low, 6 days of high, 2 days of peak and then 1 high and then 1 low again....i think once you hit a peak it autimatically goes into another peak followed by a high

Yea it gives an automatic second peak after the first. I don't bother testing again after the first!

yes i agree but 2 days after second peak, i had a positive opk ( smiley face) people on the forums tell me sometimes you can gear to O but dont so your body tries again....

yes i agree but 2 days after second peak, i had a positive opk ( smiley face) people on the forums tell me sometimes you can gear to O but dont so your body tries again....

I don't think the CBFM detects this tho - design flaw that it only detects the first LH surge so the only way to confirm if ovulation has occurred is to temp during the cycle too.

:dust:

This is my first month the CBEFM too. I got my peak at cd 11, but I had a temp drop on CD 9? Was the temp drop a fluke? Do you think I ovulated on CD 9 or 11? for the last 7 months, I was just testing CM, and I thought I "o"ed around cd 23..... This month is nerve racking with confusion!

I went straight from Low to Peak too.....*sigh*

they say that the cbfm needs to get to know you....i hear that the second peak is the day you ovulate but i am not 100 percent sure

CBFM once it sees peak will always give a second peak the next day and then a high. Once you get a peak you can cheat and pop and old stick in the neXt two days to save money. I think you ovulate 12-24hours after a peak which is why it says high on the third day just in case. It does take a month or so to learn your cycle though.

I am new to this forum as well as the CBEFM, although the later has become very frustrating. This is my first month using it and I know other posters have said it takes time to get used to your cycles BUT some weird stuff is happening. It asked me to start testing on day 6 of my cycle, I was still bleeding but I tested anyway. I tested from cd 6 to cd 16 with just low fertility readings, then from 17 to today CD 23 I have had high fertility readings but no peak yet. I am now on CD day 23 so I am wondering if there is really any chance that I could be ovulating this late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->