CBFM Issues - Stopped asking for test sticks mid-cycle

kit603

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I used a CBFM for 3/4 cycles last year - in the first couple of cycles I didn't get a peak at all, but in the last cycle I got three peaks in the middle of the cycle with a few high days before and then low for the rest of the cycle. We BD'd the day before my first peak and on the first two peaks and I got pregnant.

Unfortunately, we then experienced a loss and took a break from TTC for around a year. We decided that we wanted to start TTC again this cycle so I did a hard reset on the monitor, set a new test window with the 'm' button and carried on....

I'm on CD16 now and it was Low CD6, High CD7-CD14 and then I got a peak yesterday (CD15).

I was really excited that we got a peak the first time we started trying again, as I have PCOS and last time I didn't get a peak for several cycles (presumably as I don't always ovulate), and was looking forward to confirming my ovulation with anther peak this morning...

BUT... this morning, the monitor didn't ask for another test sticks and just gave me another peak :wacko: It's definitely moved onto the next day as it's displaying CD16.

I'm sure I'm within my testing window. I can't remember exactly when I set it, but it was around 8.30am. Every day so far I've tested at around 8.30am, except for weekends when I test slightly later.

But today... no test stick asked for. :shrug:

Bump!

I switched the CBFM on again today, in the test window, and it's still not asking for test stick - it gave me a high result today.

I'm still waiting to use my CBFM, so don't know too much about its workings out, but maybe it knows your rhythms and cycle enough now not to ask for a test? My understanding is that each cycle it asks for 10 sticks? Sorry not much help, how many sticks have you used so far? X

Thanks hun - It's been a year since I last used it and my cycle length has changed, and i'm less regular now, so I reset the monitor before I started using it. It should have lost it's data and gone back to thinking this was first time i'd used it - it showed on screen that the reset was successful but i've been reading online that a lot of people have thought they've reset it and it's not worked so maybe that's it.

I used to need to use more than 10 sticks a cycle but only because my cycles were so long and it didn't detect ovulation with 10. This cycle it detected ovulation with my 10th stick so maybe that's why ...

Good luck with your CBFM :)

I'm sure there's a helpline number in the instructions, you could call and ask what the crack is?! Do you want me to have a look in my instructions?

Thanks flower, good luck to you too xx

I've had a look through the instructions but couldn't find anything relating to this - I have e-mailed the customer care team and should get a response within 2 days so hopefully that'll shed some light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->