CBFM peak day question

Lill123

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been using the cbfm now for 4months without luck. Today is the first peak day for this cycle, and DH is away with work. I was wondering whether its possible to concieve on the 2nd peak day (tommorow) or whether I should just right off this month as yet another BFN?? The reason I ask is, I've read that the monitor automatically generates a 2nd peak day after indicating the 1st peak day, irrespective of whether the window for conception is still open or not. Fact or fiction? Still stand a chance this month? What do you think?

Doubt it makes much difference to the answer, but have been off the pill since last year now (and TTC since then) and have had regular cycles since.

Thanks hoping2bmamma. We DD but I'm not holding out muc hope. Always next cycle I guess :)

doesnt it predict the next 24 hours? thats what ive understood. I would still dtd and have hope for this cycle!
This is my first month using it and I got my first peak yesterday (cd 25?!) but confirmed it with a cheap ebay ov test and def positive. OH is away so no chance for me this month.

Hey Maryp0ppins! I checked on other forums, and the general consensus is that it's just as important to DD on peak day 2, as peak day 1. Unfortunately, despite DD on day 2, I can feel AF is due to make an appearance, so I fear I'm out this month too. Sorry to hear DH is away during peak days, I know that frustration well!haha Good luck next cycle, although, you never know, maybe you'll be the lucky one who catches on a 'high day' :) Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->