CBFM question...

kym b.

Reaction score
Once you get your first Peak Day, does it always give you two peak days and then go back down to one day of "high" and then to "low" for the rest of your LP? I'm just wondering it's unnecessary to use up test sticks after your first Peak Day if this is always the case...

usually it does. I'd say for the first couple of cycles 'feed' it when it asks to let it get to know your cycle but after that just stop at the peak and save the sticks. That's what I do, I've even got to the point where I don't start giving it sticks until CD12 as I know I have ovulated for the last 11 cycles between CD14 and CD17 and am more or less a regular 30 day cycle (apart from Oct and last cycle when I had chemicals)

It'll always do this, just stick an old test in so you arent wasting them! It will also give a PEAK the day after your first PEAK, and then a high, even if you dont put a test in at all! xxx

Interesting..thanks for the info, i wondered what would happen if it asked for a stick & you didn't feed it after the first peak.

Interesting..thanks for the info, i wondered what would happen if it asked for a stick & you didn't feed it after the first peak.

hi iv been using the cbfm since oct , and i never feed it after my first peak i just switch it on for cd1 , and its never did it no harm always had my peaks , :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->