CD #1 9th January - Cycle Buddies?

Oushka

SAHM to Isobelle x
Reaction score
Now Forever3 & others from our last thread have their beautiful :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: I need new cycle buddies.

CD1 9th Jan, due to Ov around 20-23rd Jan & testing :eek: around 3rd February.

Anyone with me?

Will supply endless support & :dust: to anyone happy to put up with my blethering & horrendous BnB addiction during the 2ww.

https://www.myemoticons.com/emoticon-critic/cute/images/cheer.gif
This is going to be our month!

:hugs:

hello ! CD 1 was 7th of Jan for me. Cycles are pretty short (usually around 24 days). :witch:got me on CD20 this month - no idea why! Didnt chart or OPK last month, but going to this month. Im really really hopeful that this is my month. Got really down on Wednesday when :witch: came, but back on thw waggon and rearing to go!!! (as it were....:rofl:) COME ON EGGY!!!

Hiya!! CD 1 for me yesterday too! That was after a respectable 32 days aswell....usually my last 3 cycles were 46,48 and 44 so I'm hoping i'm becoming normal! We have been trying for 2 and a half years.....don't want to put off any of the shorter term TTC'ers but i may have PCO .....got my FU consultant appointment 16th Jan so am hoping for some help next cycle if it doesn't happen this month....just really hoping for normal 28 day cycle this month......... will be progress!

I'm no good at symptom spotting as
a) I don't get any and
b) if i do then they are totally wrong!
so not going to bother.

Will be nice to hear some BFP this month though!!! Come on and join this thread if your around CD1 9th Jan.

Hi both :)

Wishing you both lots of :dust: - would be a lovely thing to tell hubbie on valentines :)

Trying4ever, wow, you've been trying such a long time I sure hope the FU can help and even more hope that you get your long awaited :bfp: this month :hugs:

My cycles vary from 25 to 29 days, last one was 27 days (14 day LP, which is unheard of for me) and previous to that was 25 days.

Goldenwonder, how long is you luteal phase? There are some tips on extending it in the ttc forum... vitamins etc you can take to give the egg time to stick :hugs:

Hi.....CD1 yesterday for me too. I am now back into my first cycle since a mmc at 10 weeks in December where I dscovered at a scan my baby had died a couple of weeks previously (I have one daughter already) so am hoping it doesn't take me too long to get pregnant again.

I have quite e late Ov (CD16/17) with a short cycle...26 days, but so far my LP doens't seem to ahve been a problme for getting pregnant.

Good luck everyone...tons of happy sticky :dust: for us all xx

Hello - thanks for the tip oushka, I am pumping myself full of vitamin b6 as we speak!!
Well, having scared myself silly on Wednesday by looking at the internet at all of the things that a really short cycle could be (perimeopause etc - aghh!! I have a habit of scaring myself silly) I went to see my Dr on Thurs who gave me blood tests on Friday to test for all the usual things, whichshould be able to tell me if I am, at least, ovulating. I go back in a few weeks to test whether I did in fact ovulate, if not the dr said she will put me on Clomid (I must say, she is the most responsive dr I have ever been to). Find out the results of the first lot of bloods tomorrow.

Have a good day all, and Ill check back with you soon:)

ohmygod goldenwonder, i had thought that too!!! that mayb i was menopausal cos AF doesnt come very often! I nearly went into depression thinkng that but my dr said i wasnt....although she culd've been wrong......

anyways, here's to being optimistic this month and hoping everything is functioning normal! It's my OH b'day on 3rd feb so telling him I have my BFP that we have been waiting for will be the best present ever i reckon.....with a very very small chance i can always dream on though hey?!

i reckon the internet must be the doctors worst nightmare. its so easy o jump to the wrong conclusion and convince yourself of the worst case scenario. I am going to do my absolute best to be positive this month - when are you o'ing and testing trying4eva?

LOL yes the great internet....i even see the doctors using google at my hospital!! I hav no idea wen i ov so i suppose from day 10 we will be doing it every 2 or 3 days....is that about right??? We both hav flu at the mo though so i really hope that it resolves by next week. I think i will ring in sick to work for a week to rest and recover cos TTC is sooo important for me you wouldn't believe it's ruling my life.

Hey Oushka, i'm new here and have just started my cycle tonight (12 Jan) which is why i'm wide awake and feeling insanely grumpy at 3.30am on a monday morning :af: :growlmad:. Got our first batch of test results back just this week they were pretty fantastic, surprisingly. Hubby has an excellent SC and i'm ovulating fine. So now my new cycle has started i have to go have a HSG screening to see if my tubes are blocked. If ever you feel like 'blethering' on, moaning/complaining or obsessing over minute detail (believe me i'm a master at this, obsessing is my middle name, so you're in good company) i'm I willing listener...or reader even lol. Take care and best of luck on getting that :bfp: this month!! :hugs: O:)

Hey there! CD1 was January 9th for me as well and I am due to start Clmoid in a couple days too. I really hope this is our month ladies! I am up with cramps right now but hopefully all these cramps will be worth it and I will see my first ever BFP in early February!

Can I join this thread?
CD1 was 10th Jan, TTC #1 cycle 9.
Wishing everyone luck with this cycle.
Here's hoping for a few Autumn 09 babies!

Morning ladies - hope you are all ok! Whats new? So, nothing much to report here - work is busy so keeping my mind off the obvious! Negative on the OPK front. EWCM, but perhaps its to early for the big O (although my cycles are anywwhere between 20 (crazily eatrly) and 24 ish (normal). BD last night just in case! Hoping for a speedy day today - my ma would tell me off at this point for wishing my life away, but just want to get to BFP!! Anyway - have a great one ladies. Stay positive and unstressed (OMMMM!) and check in with you later :)

Not much going on here.....this is the really boring part of the month huh? At least 2ww this thread will be filled with obsessive sympton spotting!

When do you all Ov?

The million dollar question Lyns!! I went on holiday last month (TTC cycle no 1) so forgot any opks - oops. The months before my and DH werent trying so only tested sporadically so we shall see....hows about u?

Well, actually I think it should be around end of the week, and so will be hopefully BDing with OH regularly this week. Ive got a really good feeling. Staying poitive and not getting obsessive (if I say it enough, then it must be true, right???) LOL -

Lots and lots of good luck and positive vibes to us all :)

I usually Ov around CD 16/17, but I'm first full cycle post mmc, so things are a bit strange. But I have my trusty CBFM and a bucket of OPK's, and tbh i can usually tell when I Ov as I know my body quite well, but......hubby has to go away quite a lot for his job, so fingers crossed he's around when it happens!

Good luck....when are you going to start doing OPK's?

Aww - best of luck to you Lyns - ill be crossing my fingers for ya.
Ive already started my OPKs as I had a v short cycle last time (20 days) but they are usually quite short - only 24/26 max so could be any time. I am determined to nail down when the little eggy rears his/her head so I am going to test twice a day until I get 2 lines. Expensive, probably, but as the mastercard advert would say 'peace of mind - priceless'. As I say - I feel very positive - Il send you some positive thought :)

Hey there! CD1 was January 9th for me as well and I am due to start Clmoid in a couple days too. I really hope this is our month ladies! I am up with cramps right now but hopefully all these cramps will be worth it and I will see my first ever BFP in early February!

Hiya readyforbaby.....when will you be taking the clomid? I have a FU appointment on Friday and I'm hoping the doc will prescribe me clomid but I think at cd8 I think it will be too late to start so may have to wait for next cycle. how long have you been TTC?

Welcome everyone else! hopefully we will make this month go quick.

hello :)
I started the clomid today and will take for 4 more days - today is day 5 of my cycle. It is usually taken days 3-7 or 5-9 but sometimes earlier or cd 4-8 so it is likely it might be too late this cycle, but who knows. I have been unofficially ttc for awhile. I was married in October so that is when I was officially ttc but before that I had been off any form of birth control for several years and had not been avoiding if you know what I mean.
Keep us posted on what your Dr. says.

Babydust to all!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back