CD #1 9th January - Cycle Buddies?

Hello ladies. After swaring I would stay away from BnB but I lasted until mid morning. am keeping all talk of ttc away from DH this month as I think that it puts him under unnecesssary stress about it, so you guys really are keeping me sane. Went to the pub with pals last night in a bid to take my mind off things and it worked a treat. had a few glasses of wine and a good catch up.CD 8 for me today. I have a tecchy question for y'all if you don’t mind (sorry - a bit of a novice at all this)…if you have BD'd the night before you look at your CM, is any of it likely to still be the 'result' of BD or can you say 12 hours after that it will all be CM? DH and I BD last night and I seem to have a fair bit of CM today, but not sure if that’s because its still there if you know what I mean…LOL!! So sorry, TTC really does make you lose your inhibitions when talking about this kind of stuff, doesn’t it? Hope your days are all going well and check in with you later :)

Hi everyone, would you mind if I join this post? I started my cycle around the same time as the rest of you - AF arrived on 7 Jan (but just spotting), then full flow on 8th, so from what I've read that means CD1 was on 8th. My cycles are usually VERY regular - in fact it always arrives every four weeks on the Wednesday (which was the 7th this month) although it came in more gradually this time which means my cycle day changed to Thursday. Due to OV (I think!) anytime between 19th and 22nd.

Wishing you all lots of luck and keeping my fingers crossed for you all. x

hiya I have been given clomid to start on my next cycle if i get nothing this month!

Hi - I've been reading this discussion forum for the past few months and finally decided to sign up and join in this morning! We're onto cycle 3 of TTC and I had CD1 on 11th Jan - using a CBFM and Preseed this month so hoping that will help! Good luck to all you ladies out there that you get your BFP this month..! Mrs S x

Hi girls can I join you??

M/c August 25th...been trying hard since with no joy. Have decided to try IC OPK's this month.
CD1 is 10 Jan.....she started evening of 9th tho so do I count first FULL day or from 9th????? I dunno??!!! Was having reg 27 day cycles since M/C but last one was late at day 32.

Any support/advice welcome.....feel like this is my last chance....turn 43 in May so really need :bfp: sooner rather than later.:cry:

Jacci.xxx

hello ladies - glad to see some new faces!

Jaccib - was the 9th full flow or just spotting? If just a bit of spotting then id say that CD1 is 10th. Well, I am usually 24 day cycles (although there has been some odd ness of late...) soi Im dut to test on 31st. I OD on Friday so fingers crossed :)

Hi goldenwonder,

It was full flow....no spotting for me!!!! So I count the 9th as CD 1 then?? even tho it didn't start till 6ish!!

First time of using OPK's so will start testing on 20th(CD11)?? Not sure when I O so all trial and error this month!!

Jacci.xxx

Hi everyone, how is everyone getting on this month? I think I'm on the brink of the TWW now! Got my first ever positive on an IC ov test on Monday at 1pm. I know that means I should ov within 24-36hrs but I've also read it can be up to 48 hrs, so in a way it's not much help! Been bding every day and gonna go for it again tonight hopefully, so really should have covered all possible days this month! Used preseed for some of the BDing this month too (not every time though so hope we used it at the right time!). Is anyone into TWW/ having symptoms/ testing yet?!

Got a High fertility result on the CBFM this morning (am on CD10) - DH is coming home from working in NL tonight so we are going to make the most of the next 5 days to do some copious BD'ing before we start the 2ww! Using PreSeed for the first time this month too + I'm taking cough mixture so what with that, going for reflexology and trying to do some headstands after BD'ing we're keeping our FX'd for a :bfp: this month....PMA, PMA, PMA....
Good luck to everyone else that the :witch: stays away!
x

Hi all

Well first IC OPK yesterday was neg...as was todays. CD11 and 12 see what tomorrow brings....OH was thinking it was gonna be all systems go tonight!!!
Might say what the heck n go for it anyway...in that sort of mood now!!!:blush:

Jacci.xxx

Hi all

Well first IC OPK yesterday was neg...as was todays. CD11 and 12 see what tomorrow brings....OH was thinking it was gonna be all systems go tonight!!!
Might say what the heck n go for it anyway...in that sort of mood now!!!:blush:

Jacci.xxx

You should still :sex: anyway...if anything to keep the OH sperm fresh for when you do ovulate!! Sometimes i do find it hard though thinking...well it wont happen this month anyway :hissy:

yeah, I say, what the hell? go for it anyway, you never know and I got a negative on an opk today and a high on the cbfm, so I say just go with your mood and something might come of it after all :)

babydust!

Thanks girls.......needed a bit of bulling up....feel bit low really absolutely shattered actually but .................Let you know.

Jacci.xx

Well, ladies, I Ov'd over the weekend....so its 2wwland for me! Hows' everyone else getting on?

NO +OPK at all????!!!!! Don't know what to think at all.......VERY SORE BB'S but thats it?????

Due AF on 5th Feb....wait n see then???!!!!

Well, as for me, CBFM still reading high but there have been no "Peak" readings. This is my first cycle of clomid and I was told I should O 5-10 days after taking it but not sure if it is just delayed or if I am out this month... I hope not, I really want that Valentine's BFP! Feel free to look at my chart and offer any input or something I may be missing! How are you feeling Lyns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->