Cd 1 again

Cherrybump

1 Daughter. Hubby would love another child
Reaction score
Anyone esle start of their cycle? Af showe her face this am :(

Will be ringing drs for advice next week and a smear test too sighs..

Will try everything i can this cycle. Was gonna re order vitex to regular my cycle but wont get here fast enough so ill wait and see what the dr says as ive been trying for a year now x

Anyone esle start of their cycle? Af showe her face this am :(

Will be ringing drs for advice next week and a smear test too sighs..

Will try everything i can this cycle. Was gonna re order vitex to regular my cycle but wont get here fast enough so ill wait and see what the dr says as ive been trying for a year now x

So sorry Hun, I'm sure I'll be joining you soon. Been ttc 3 years 2 months x

So sorry cherrybump. :hugs:

I'm cd 5 after a chemical last cycle. We've been trying (on and off) for three years now. we seem to conceive ok, but don't seem to make sticky beans anymore.

I'm cd 5 after a chemical last cycle. We've been trying (on and off) for three years now. we seem to conceive ok, but don't seem to make sticky beans anymore.

Me too babe 3 healthy kids and my hubby has one from another relationship too

Crushing isn't it? I feel to lucky to have the babies I do, but it doesn't stop the longing or the horrendous hurt every time it goes wrong. :nope:

Crushing isn't it? I feel to lucky to have the babies I do, but it doesn't stop the longing or the horrendous hurt every time it goes wrong. :nope:

Defo! I'm just so worried I have ashermans syndrome after d&c but the doctor did a hysteroscopy snd said no scarring but don't know whether to trust him.

I had a loss at 5+6 before my daughter then went on to have another child. I lost my baby to DS at 8+6. Another at 5+6 and last one at 4+3!

Everything crossed for you that you don't :hugs:

There's no medical reason for ours, every test has come back normal. So far all we know (or suspect, I suppose) is that the first tri losses are unrelated to the loss of our daughter last year. And the doctor thinks the chemical is unrelated to any of the previous losses. Apparently we're just 'unlucky' :growlmad:

There's no medical reason for ours, every test has come back normal. So far all we know (or suspect, I suppose) is that the first tri losses are unrelated to the loss of our daughter last year. And the doctor thinks the chemical is unrelated to any of the previous losses. Apparently we're just 'unlucky' :growlmad:

That's what they are trying to tell me too but there must be some reason why I spot every single 2ww x

That's what they are trying to tell me too but there must be some reason why I spot every single 2ww x

Definitely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"