CD 1 !Any BFP buddies for July ?

Hey ladies,
CD9 today and AF has gone (just) :happydance:
We BD'd this morning just for fun and I hoping to keep it fun and enjoyable and un-forced for this cycle! Am going to try to follow the SMEP so its every other day for a few days till I'm nearer O.
I'll start OPKs about Wed and hopefully O about CD18 ish I should think.

Tansey .. fingers you get you 'high' soon! Go for it!!

Cd 10 today.....well its 1am.....anyway

I am so ready for that :bfp: BUT I am going to have fun this month!

Keep myself topped up for the next week or so....and only test when I am late.
Too much worrying during the 2ww ( and google) take up too much of my time.

I am not gonna BD till end of the week unless Ovulation sticks say otherwise, I read somewhere it takes 12 days for sperm to mature fully my OH nearly had heart failure when I told him this. lol. Cause of the m/c I am just trying everything to get healthy baby as I'm sure we all are.

I am just praying that it doesn't happen again, good luck girls, I hope we all get our BFP and that they stick!

Didn't get a HIgh but i think my body is gearing up for OV. I'm sure i'll get one tomorrow!

Starting to get some cm, hopefully won't be long. x

Yes, got my HIGH today, just waiting for PEAK now. Had a bit of EWCM again today so hope it isn't too long.
Maccy have you BD'd yet?

I'm gonna nab him tonight, ha ha. I took a test but nothing, but I have got loads of cm and I've always gone on that before and caught both times I've tried so here I go, so nervous bout another m/c but gotta try. What about you Tansey?

got my positive opk today :)...i had tested 2 times yesterday and both time had a negative so i hold on on BD last night ...
but tonight i am ready for some good really good sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i think i am going to for 3 nights in row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay go meil and maccy! Got another HIGH today so really hoping for a PEAK tomorrow - OH having a Birthday special tonight (wouldn't it be lovely to conceive on his birthday!) Good luck girls! xx

Having night off tonight gonna go again tomorrow!

Yay i got my PEAK so OV tomorrow then 2WW sat! xx

Tansey i will be in the 2ww on saturday or may be friday i am waiting on my temp to see when "O" will really occur ...but got my second positive opk this morning and i am cd13 so i am really close ...
BD last night ..we made the session short and sweet ! but as long as the best swimmers are here :) i was glad it was short!!!
anyway we are on it again this evening!!

who else is approaching the date to the 2ww ?

How is everyone doing.

Does 2WW mean 2 week wait ?? When does this happen ??

Kerry I am sure it starts the day after you O.
It usually takes 2 weeks for AF to show..or for a :bfp:
and all we seem to do is wait wait wait...and google google google
and symptom spot on BnB
hahahaha

The only thing I plan on doing in this 2ww is have fun......swim, tan, bd, play outside, bd outside, canoe, bd in canoe.....hahaha
seems to be a theme.......lol can you tell I have had some good bd'ing this week!!!!

Bring on the :bfp: for July

Still not had a postive on the ovulation tests weird I have tested everyday since CD 10. And twice a day since CD13. Whats going on?

you know macy sometimes opk don't work ...have you had any other sympthons that could indicate you "O" ?

well 2ww for me as today actually FF said i "O" on cd 12 but i do believed i "O" on cd 13 but doesn't matter ...still have to wait 2 weeks !

i BD last night and girls!!! mmmmm i had a really really amazing session!!!!!!!!!! some nights are better then other for sure :)wow! it was good!!!

Yeah having that stretchy mucus today (sorry if tmi) going for it again tonight. lol. x My ticker says ovulation day today????

Go macy go!!!!!!

I'll be in 2ww Sunday.
We'll have to start a 2ww thread soon......looks liek a few of us are already in it as of fri/sat.....

Just got a positive on the OPK so gonna go again tonight, worth a try hope I haven't missed it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->