CD 1 !Any BFP buddies for July ?

already tansey? wow girl you go!!!
i think my AF should be over tomorrow as well...i am happy about that as when she is here i feel emotionally and physically drain:(
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL "o" TIME FOR SURE!

Faye, chillbilly, Tansey , Wishes and rumpskin ...are you gearing up for "O" girlies?
what's your plan ?
i think i may start my first BD session on Thursday and then every 2 days until opks show positive and then go every day :)

Can I join you I had my first :witch: after miscarriage on Sat 21st too. So on CD 5 now and just finished. Can wait to start trying again. Good Luck girlies!

Maccy CD5 for me as well...how long is your cycle hon?

Well before my m/c it was 28 days so I am hoping everythings gonna be the same. Lets hope we get our BFP soon hun. x

Hey ladies, can I join you please?
I have just had to put CD1 forward by 3 days as I counted to much of the spotting, I got to CD9 and AF was still about in force! So CD7 today, OK Af still very much about and I have LOTS of OPKs to help me pinpoint O.
So slight devja vu .. CD 7 ... agin :rofl: and I'm going with a basic type EMSP this month ... BDing and LOTS of it :rofl:

I'm just a few days behind you gals...mind if I tag along? Good luck this month everyone:hugs:

CD7 for me as well Farie ...just did a OPK and got a faint line :)
i had plan to BD last night but got sick so i am planing on tonight instead ! and i will go at it on sunday as well ; Tuesday;wednesday;thursday and Friday :)

i really really hope for a BFP!!! this month!!!

Good luck Miel

I so hope it is your month lovely.

I am a few days behind you. My O sticks have arrived in the post today and with an average of 25 day cycle, I will be using them as per the instructions on CD8! :happydance: Cant wait to see that smiley face - one step further to get our :bfp:

:hug:

Rumpskin ,
cycle of 25 days ? you must "O" early no?

i am a 27 days and sometimes i "O" on CD13..

Rumpskin ,
cycle of 25 days ? you must "O" early no?

i am a 27 days and sometimes i "O" on CD13..

Hey Miel

I am not sure to be honest. I think I must O anything from CD10 - CD 13. This is why I have bought the sticks. I had a 26 day cycle this month so I am ready for business - no messing!

:happydance:

yes you should use the stick as soon as you can...since they will let you know when you are ovulating form 24 hours to 36 hours in advance...so you think you may "O" as early as CD10 you may want to start to test soon:)

CBFM still at low but last month got first High on CD12 so monday. Not long now. We'll all be very busy soon! :happydance:

Can i join in as am cd 4. cycle are on ave.33 days

Oh and its me and oh birthday in july, he's the 18th and am the 20th, my ticker is saying i would be OV on the 14th,so here's counting.

I was going to do the whole smep, but don't know about stopping bding after ov until your next cycle :hissy:

Am now on cycle 5, i've tryed the whole relax don't do anything, been BDing most every night, sometimes twice a day but its not working. Need a new plan :rofl:

yes you should use the stick as soon as you can...since they will let you know when you are ovulating form 24 hours to 36 hours in advance...so you think you may "O" as early as CD10 you may want to start to test soon:)

Dont you worry, will do Miel xxx

counted the days wrong on my ticker :dohh:

Said i should ov on my birthday, now that is prety werid.

Can i join in as am cd 4. cycle are on ave.33 days

Oh and its me and oh birthday in july, he's the 18th and am the 20th, my ticker is saying i would be OV on the 14th,so here's counting.

I was going to do the whole smep, but don't know about stopping bding after ov until your next cycle :hissy:

Am now on cycle 5, i've tryed the whole relax don't do anything, been BDing most every night, sometimes twice a day but its not working. Need a new plan :rofl:

I share a birthday month with my OH as well... July 9 is my b-day and his is the 10th.......
i should O the week before, and be able to test a week later.

Its a sign for sure..... :bfp: for both of us on our b-days!!

:sex: 2 times a day will drain your Oh of good sperm...so maybe take a break in between!!
Keep those swimmers strong and fast!!!!!

Good luck to all of us this month......the last cycle buddy thread had alot of :bfp: so Fingers X!!!!!

Weekend's nearly over girls - hoping for my first High tomorrow.
Where are you all up to? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->