CD 1 August 19th anyone else want to be part of this journey??

abanana2010

Reaction score
Eeek second cycle trying was a bit sad not getting pregnant first time around but very thrilled to try again!!! Counting down the days :)

Yay !! Last month was my first month with tubal reversal. My tubes are 9cm on both sides so went pretty well:)

Today is CD13 for me, so I'm a little ahead, but I like to keep up with a few threads. More opportunities for more friends, and more opportunities to see other people get their BFP, while providing me more support. :)

So, if you don't mind me being a couple weeks ahead I'd love to travel this journey with you too! :)

Hey! Ofcourse feel free to join!!! Today is cd6 for me, off my period now just waiting waiting waiting lol. days seem so much slower now!!

Hey! Ofcourse feel free to join!!! Today is cd6 for me, off my period now just waiting waiting waiting lol. days seem so much slower now!!

I thought I was gearing up to O, with lots of EW cm and everything but my OPKs are negative and my EWcm is gone today. Very odd! I don't understand what my body is doing.

CD 13 here, but would love to join you! abanana I completely understand the waiting it is rough! :haha: Other months I have stayed busy enough that I feel like it didn't drag like this but this month has been a different story. Here's to hoping it passes quickly for you :dust:

Hopefully very soon! Every time I feel wet down there I know tmi I am like ohohoh it's almost time lol

Oh and the wait is so hard. Usually months go by fast with kids and school being in thought it would go fast. Lol. Trying to go to the gym and read and do this to distract myself for a few days

CD13 for me, can I join? Am currently getting flashing smileys on CB digi OPKs so should O any day now :) been BDing like mad things since about CD9 :haha:

Welcome Jessica.Love and LilMiss!!

My OPK suddenly got SO MUCH DARKER this morning! Hoping to be fully + by this afternoon/evening and will confirm with Clearblue Digi.

The bottom one on my pic is today's. The one above is yesterday. The two above that are the days before (morning and afternoon).

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
Welcome Jessica.Love and LilMiss!!

My OPK suddenly got SO MUCH DARKER this morning! Hoping to be fully + by this afternoon/evening and will confirm with Clearblue Digi.

The bottom one on my pic is today's. The one above is yesterday. The two above that are the days before (morning and afternoon).

EKKK looks great! Have fun :)

Welcome everyone thanks joining!! Hopefully pass up sometime together and avoid overstressing at the same time lol.

Hello Ladies!!! I'm so excited!!

Just did my evening OPK! I got +OPK! :thumbup: :happydance:

First pic is the most recent Wondfo (IC) OPK, placed underneath the others on the paper (directly below this mornings). If I was analyzing myself I wouldn't be 100% sure if it was 100% positive or not. BUT Second pic is the Digi, which gave me a smiley face. Woot! I am at +OPK.

And that is exactly why I use a digi on the days that my ICs start to look positive.

.... of all the day for DH to be working late! Originally he said that he won't be home until almost 9pm. BUT he just texted me that he's on his way home! Woot! :)

Right now we have no reason to believe that either of us has any fertility issues, so should we go ahead and BD today, and the next two days just to be sure (as SMEP recommends), or is it better to do the day after the +OPK (as my doctor suggested) just in case there is a delay in O and in case there is a low sperm count (which, again, we have no reason to believe at the moment)

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
If it were me Angel I would just stick with the SMEP idea if you have no reason to think that anything is wrong. I'd be worried about missing the egg by waiting. Sperm can live for upto 5 days in the right enviroment but you can't get an egg back once it's lost iykwim? So I would go for O day and the 2 days following and hope the spermies stick around :haha:

CD14 for me and 4th day of flashing smileys. No other sis of O but if it's like the last cycle I used the digis I should get my solid smiley tomorrow morning. So fingers crossed.

Good luck and :dust: to all you ladies :) hope to see some lovely BFPs from you in the coming weeks :)

Thanks LilMiss, that's what we decided to do. DTD last night and hoping to get in tonight and tomorrow just to "seal the deal", as it were.

My temp went up today by almost 0.4, but still isn't quite above cover line. It'll take a few days for FF to give me CH but if I were doing the math I would say that it's possible I O last night.

During sex I felt a weird pain in my abdomen, left side near hip (between hip bone and belly button) for a few minutes. Never felt that before. I'm not one who usually feels O but I've only been off bc for a few months. Possibly O pain? Or random other pain of course. Since it was during BD I didn't have a chance to really stop and process it. Just noticed it. Still, until I get tomorrow's temp I can't start to be sure anyway. So excited to almost be in TWW!

Can I join? Cd1 August 19th also! ️Xx

Yes Ofcourse!!! How long have you been trying?

well I was ttc for 7 months last year, but we decided to take a break as I started a new job. So we are now on cycle 2 of officially ttc again, we have been ntnp. Not getting my hopes up for this month, but joining will hopfully distract me from over obsessing. (or testing WAY to early :haha: )

what about you?? xxx

Last night I finally noticed that my opk's were showing progression :dohh: looking at them every day I thought they all just looked the same but last nights was darker so I took a pic and then was able to see the progression haha. Also got a flashing smiley this morning!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->