CD 1 August 19th anyone else want to be part of this journey??

Looks like my post-O temps are doing a very slow rise. I'm assuming I O'd day of +OPK because of the big jump from that day to the next day, but no guarantee since today was just a very tiny tiny increase. Hoping tomorrow is big enough to put me over cover line.

I'm going to try to BD tonight too, but I'm exhausted so I'm not 100% sure it'll happen. Going to try though!

Last night I finally noticed that my opk's were showing progression :dohh: looking at them every day I thought they all just looked the same but last nights was darker so I took a pic and then was able to see the progression haha. Also got a flashing smiley this morning!! :dance:

Funny how we don't see it until later. That's why I love the "keep on paper" idea that I picked up from the group this cycle. Makes it so easy to see they are getting darker. I know that not everyone gets darker and shows progression like that, but I seem to be one of those because I know that mine have gotten darker in the past. makes me feel good. And :happydance: for flashing smiley!! Funny how that little smiley makes us so excited! :)

Looks like my post-O temps are doing a very slow rise. I'm assuming I O'd day of +OPK because of the big jump from that day to the next day, but no guarantee since today was just a very tiny tiny increase. Hoping tomorrow is big enough to put me over cover line.

I'm going to try to BD tonight too, but I'm exhausted so I'm not 100% sure it'll happen. Going to try though!

Last night I finally noticed that my opk's were showing progression :dohh: looking at them every day I thought they all just looked the same but last nights was darker so I took a pic and then was able to see the progression haha. Also got a flashing smiley this morning!! :dance:

Funny how we don't see it until later. That's why I love the "keep on paper" idea that I picked up from the group this cycle. Makes it so easy to see they are getting darker. I know that not everyone gets darker and shows progression like that, but I seem to be one of those because I know that mine have gotten darker in the past. makes me feel good. And :happydance: for flashing smiley!! Funny how that little smiley makes us so excited! :)

Without having them all lined up on paper I most definitely would not have noticed any progression. I saw the little smiley this morning and did some sort of weird eeek scream :haha: pretty sure OH thought there was a giant spider or something lol he wasn't nearly as excited as me when saw it.

I think your chart looks good! Even if it is slow an increase is an increase :)

Hey guys been away a few days went to the mountains to pass up time with hubby. Cd 12 for me. I did trigger yesterday !!! Dtd this am. Will again tomorrow

Currently at 5DPO. This is moving SO SLOW! I don't know how I'm going to hold off until SATURDAY to test (day AF is due).

My sister strongly suspects she's pregnant. She's not sure when her period is due because her cycles have been incredibly wonky since dropping bc (a few months ago, this is her 3rd cycle) but she's having similar symptoms as her last pregnancy. When she was pregnant with my niece she started to have aversion to smells, nausea, and very tender breasts by about 3-4 days after conception and got a very strong positive at like 4-5 days before AF was due (they weren't trying, they were actually preventing, so it wasn't just in her head symptoms). She's one of "those" ladies who knows immediately.

Makes me doubt myself because I'm sitting here at 5DPO wiht no symptoms and wondering, "well if she has all these signs, and I have nothing, does that mean I'm out". I KNOW it doesn't. Logic says no. But....hard to fight it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->