CD 1- July 1st 2012

binksmommy

DD-8yrs & Preggo with boy
Reaction score
Hi ladies.. I'm Jannice 37 yrs old TTC'ing for #2 ..My daughter Bianca will be 8 in Sept. I have PCOS diagnosed in 1999. I'm currently on Metformin and this cycle I will have some help from Clomid CD 3-7. I also just had a HUGE cantaloupe sized Dermoid removed from my right ovary..The Dr managed to save the ovary :) so I'm still in with both :) :happydance:
Just ended a 35 day cycle :wacko: that I thought was going really well..:nope:

I had my first + OPK ..we BD'ed on great days..and well... All I got was a very painful period and some serious depression :cry:

Going to go back to the gym this cycle and walk.. maybe do some yoga and meditation too :coffee:

no one else starting over today :( I hope your all getting BFP's :)

Hi binks! I'm 36 and will be starting my first round of Clomid CD5-9 if AF ever gets here. Should be any day now. I was on Provera to get things moving again...and it's now 3 days since I took my last pill. I feel bloated and crampy, so I'm crossing my fingers CD1 will be here soon.

I have PCOS too. I've known I've had it for years but didn't find a doctor willing to treat it (other than BC) until recently. I've been on Metformin since March, but haven't had a period since before then...

FX'ed all goes well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->