Cd 100+

Ursaula

Reaction score
Hello gals!

I've been TTC since April 2015 and started temping June 2015. I'm on CD176 today but figure I haven't had af for almost 6 years (af stopped after BCP was started). Ff figured I would be 27dpo today but just took off the crosshairs since no af or BFP have shown. I started Metformin 13 days ago.

Just wondering if there are any more gals on here who have similar experiences and would like to discuss different medications, future plans, etc. :)

Before I got pregnant with ds I had very similar cycles. I've been on metformin for many years and I don't think it's helped me much. But I do use emertias progest to bring on my period now if it goes over two months and negative pregnancy test.

Have you talked to your doctor? Sounds like you aren't ovulating and they can give you prescription progesterone to bring on your period.

We have been ntnp/ttc for the last year. In the last six months I've only ovulated twice. So I have been prescribed clomid. It's what I used to conceive ds and it worked first round. So I am hoping for good results this time too!

Thanks Krissie for replying.

I'm assuming emertias progest is a prescription progesterone? I see my doctor monthly and he gave me a shot last month to bring on my period (I can't remember what it was now...) but it still hasn't come.

What dosage of clomid worked last time for you?

Emeritas is a natural progesterone cream. I buy it on Amazon with no prescription needed. I trust it since I've used it at least 8 times to bring on my period.

I used 50 mg clomid when I got pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->