Cd 11 & ttc

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hi guys

How is everyone feeling? This is my 3rd month trying and I'm currently on cd11. I am due to ovulate next week and me and hubby are of to gran canaria Saturday for a week so HOPING this will be out month. Taking things a little easier this month I will be alot more chilled on holiday no stress and what will be will be. Last two cycles I was using opk's and thinking of every little symptom in the 2ww. So doing the complete opposite this month but BD every other day to cover ourselves.

Just thought if start a thread, share any thoughts or questions we have while waiting for ovulation or AF!

Good luck everyone! 

Im on cd2 of cycle 3! This for me is the worst bit of my cycle as I feel it's the useless part lol, I can't conceive yet nor am I waiting to test..good luck, I hope you get your bfp. Have a lovely holiday xx

I know I hate the 2 week before ovulation AND the 2ww AFTER lol. I conceived my little boy on holiday so hoping where I'm abit more relaxed i got more hope lol good luck xxx

I know I hate the 2 week before ovulation AND the 2ww AFTER lol. I conceived my little boy on holiday so hoping where I'm abit more relaxed i got more hope lol good luck xxx

Aww that would be cute, to conceive both children on holiday xx

Yea I know :) so excited to go away & haven't really thought about ovulation so what will be will be :)

Exciting! Good luck!
I'm on CD 27 but I have long cycles so this puts me just at the beginning of my TWW (if I even ovulated). Happy, happy thoughts!

i am on cycle day 11 also and am having some cramping. It kind of feels like period cramps. I wonder if this is my month.

Yea :) excited for both conceiving and holiday so all good :) I will stick to this post until I get a bfp or bfn good luck To u xx

Hi girls, do you mind if I join? This is my first cycle using a cbfm and I am on day 8..I POAS this morning and got my first high reading. Does anyone know if this is early? Its all still a bit confusing for me lol me and my OH are also going on holiday on thd the 1st of july, im hoping that if my first cycle doesnt work then we'll be lucky on holiday with the second. Good luck girls! :) xx

Hey I'm back from Holibobs :) currently 8 dpo not had any signs/symptoms since and usually I will get 2ww symptoms. Hoping it could be a good sign and plus I've not put alot of thought into ttc this month! How are u doing? X

fingers crossed that this will be the month!! how was your holiday? i'm on cd18 and have got my first PEAK reading...yay im ovulating!!....me and the oh shall bd tonight and tomorow night and then begins my tww..any symptoms yet?x

How exciting :) sure it's a bfp but can't get my he's around it!

Good luck get bd'ing :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 12
omg yay!!! that couldnt get anymore positive if it tried!!! x

i can :D i think it will settle in more when you have your scan, you have to keep me updated!

Hi guys

How is everyone feeling? This is my 3rd month trying and I'm currently on cd11. I am due to ovulate next week and me and hubby are of to gran canaria Saturday for a week so HOPING this will be out month. Taking things a little easier this month I will be alot more chilled on holiday no stress and what will be will be. Last two cycles I was using opk's and thinking of every little symptom in the 2ww. So doing the complete opposite this month but BD every other day to cover ourselves.

Just thought if start a thread, share any thoughts or questions we have while waiting for ovulation or AF!

Good luck everyone! 

Im in the same boat. I fly a week on Monday and those are my fertile days! Im hoping that this is my month! Hoping that the no stress and relaxation holiday is the trick! Good luck !! :dust: :hugs:

Well the holiday worked for me 11 dpo and faint bfp's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->