CD 13 about to O, anyone want to wait with me?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hi all. CD 13 here and my CBD advanced says I am high fertility. I am having O symptoms as we speak: low mild AF cramps, tired/achy legs, and what do you know, the constipation is setting in already!

Don't ya just love TTC?

I should O very soon and I am trying to catch that egg! We shall see.

Oh...and I will NOT symptom spot this time. I promised myself that last cycle lol.

But by all means feel free to symptom spot! I love reading them.

I am on CD12 right now and still patiently waiting for my positive ovulation test! We are TTC #2 right now and I am just praying for a baby! I will wait it out with you if you're looking for a buddy! But I can't promise I won't symptom spot ;)

I'm on CD14, I think I ov'ed today or yesterday (my second day of high peak, the solid smiley doesn't go away for 2 days!). I'd love to join you. Progesterone taking over!

Today is CD12 for me and got my positive opk earlier today. So will most likely ovulate tomorrow. This is my 2nd cycle TTC after coming off bcp in October after 8 years of being on it. Baby dust to all! Oh and last cycle I symptom spotted and while I'd like to say I won't during this tww I'm sure I will!

Hiya! I'm cd 14, I ov'd yesterday I think (messed up temps and opks this month as we were away for the weekend) feeling really excited this cycle, last cycle I was very anxious, desperate to see that bfp - maybe it was because it was our first cycle. But I'm hopeful and happy today. I'll try not to symptom spot, I did last cycle like a crazy woman but it made it all the more disappointing when I got BFNs.

Is anyone trying for #2? I still haven't got a positive ovulation test and with my DS I had a positive at CD13....I'm at CD13 now and no positive! Thoughts?

Hello everyone!! Sorry I am just now responding lol. My high fertility (flashing smiley face) ended up lasting for four days. But I got my peak today!!! BD'd yesterday so I am hoping things go well! Going to try to BD tonight too!

Stella98 I am trying for number one here, not sure about anyone else.

How is everyone doing?

ABmommy did you O? What about you Alle?

MsUnicorn the first month it is so easy to obsess. Then the second month you swear you won't but you end up obsessing anyway lol!

Stella sorry I am TTC#1

Pretty sure I o'd yesterday so I'm 1dpo today. If this cycle is anything like the last I'll be expecting AF or a BFP on the 12th. Really trying to keep my mind off of it!

I'll join you ladies! I am also trying for #2. I looked back on my fertility friend charts because I thought i always ov'd on cd 12 or 13 and I was still getting negative opk's this time around at that time. I saw that I was actually ov'ing around 14/15 in the past. This time I ov'd yesterday at cd16. Really hoping I have enough of a luteal phase to sustain a pregnancy! My cycles are anywhere between 23-28 days. This is also my first month taking soy isoflavones and holy hell those ovulation cramps were insane!!

I'll join you ladies! I am also trying for #2. I looked back on my fertility friend charts because I thought i always ov'd on cd 12 or 13 and I was still getting negative opk's this time around at that time. I saw that I was actually ov'ing around 14/15 in the past. This time I ov'd yesterday at cd16. Really hoping I have enough of a luteal phase to sustain a pregnancy! My cycles are anywhere between 23-28 days. This is also my first month taking soy isoflavones and holy hell those ovulation cramps were insane!!

There is over the counter natural progesterone cream you could buy to lengthen your luteal phase. You may want to look into it and speak with your healthcare professional about it.

I see you don't temp. I didn't temp either lol. Do you have any distinct after O signs that tell you, you have O'd?

Yeah I was reading up on how to lengthen my lp and saw progesterone cream but I read a lot of doctors say the otc ones are a scam as they can not be properly absorbed to make a difference. This cycle I am taking b complex and 1000mg vitamin C to try to lengthen it.
I typically don't have any sign of o except a positive opk, with the soy iso this time there was no denying when it was happening! A couple days before o I felt lots of pressure and cramps in my sides from the follies growing I suppose, then the day of it was stabbing pains in the mid section which I read is the egg being released.

Do you have any o signs?

Yeah I was reading up on how to lengthen my lp and saw progesterone cream but I read a lot of doctors say the otc ones are a scam as they can not be properly absorbed to make a difference. This cycle I am taking b complex and 1000mg vitamin C to try to lengthen it.
I typically don't have any sign of o except a positive opk, with the soy iso this time there was no denying when it was happening! A couple days before o I felt lots of pressure and cramps in my sides from the follies growing I suppose, then the day of it was stabbing pains in the mid section which I read is the egg being released.

Do you have any o signs?

I have been using it for 2 months. It is absolute magic. I love it.

My most reliable post O symptom is breasts tenderness on the sides. I don't have it right now. FF says I am O'ing today so I will see what tomorrow brings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->