Cd 13 with painful cramping

proud mummy!
Reaction score
So, i posted tgis elsewhere but no reply from anyone. Just looking for some insight. I came off bc in August, had a bleed at the start of September and that cycle was 50 days long. I am now cd 13. Im temping and using opk's. About 6 hours ago i started cramping, feels like af is on her way and i had to take some pain killers. It's still giving me grief now. I have had ewcm for 2-3 days but bfn opk's. Surely this can't be ovulation this soon on just my 2nd cycle after coming off the pill can it? Pic is of my last opk, 4 hours hold, no drink in that time at about 2pm.

Attachments

• 20161109_151724.jpg
    20161109_151724.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 12
Well I would say that it is very possible to ovulate the second cycle coming off BC. Actually doctors usually want you to wait at least one full cycle before ttc for dating purposes. Some women conceive the first cycle off BC without ever even getting a period. I see it on here all the time. It is also very possible to ovulate that early in your cycle. I've ovulated in a cycle I conceived on CD10. However, with negative opks I would say that you're probably not ovulating. I will note that when I come off BC I get really bad cramping too. I'm not sure what causes it, but I put it down to hormones. Hopefully you'll get your positive soon!

Thank you. It's been a few years since i came off the pill and started ttc my son so kinda forgot a few things :haha:

I got my positive about an hour ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->