cd 14 and spotting?

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Today I'm CD 14 and I'm spotting discovered some blood on tp when I went to restroom while out eating lunch with hubby to be. This is the first time I've ever had spotting mid cycle I'm wondering what it could be. I had tons ewcm for several days early in my cycle it started at CD 7 but I never got a pos opk and use all the ones I had so I haven't took a opk in two days. I did bleed for three days mid cycle with my son but don't quote me on that because I was 17 and had no idea what was going on. I assumed it was my period and never took a test until I missed af the next month by the time I went to docs to get a test I was 7weeks and had only just started having symptoms.
I totally feel 17 again because even after all I've learned here and on doctor Google I'm still clueless. The only systoms I've had the whole cycle is sensitive itchy nipples and throwing up in my mouth often usually right after I eat. Shoot I'm not even sure that's a symptom smh ladies please help me before I go completely nuts.
Any suggestions advice or stories welcome
Genesis Marie

I would test or it could be O spotting

Thank god I have one opk left I will test before I freak out hahaha thanks

Welp another neg opk not surprised I haven't got a pos all cycle. Started getting dull cramps but they didn't last long bleeding isn't there when I wiped either not even a spot just a little left over from earlier

Bleeding got a lil heavier the 2nd day and a darker red? Top is day three and it back to barely being there when I wipe. I'm so confused I just might loose it this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->