Cd 17 implantation bleed ??? (Tmi pic)

justsmilexo

Reaction score
Ok so here's my story I started AF on September 15 and it ended 5 days later. on cd8 I noticed ewcm, I was pretty wet the next day some cramps but no ewcm and on cd11 it was thick white cm and since then I've been pretty dry. Now I'm cd17 I had some cramps on my right side but not long maybe 5 minutes tops and I felt extremely wet I ran to the bathroom and this it what I saw. What do u girls think ? Have I ovulated early and this is implantation bleeding ? I'm so confused. I've never seen this in any of my cycles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 33
Today I have milky cm but that's about it. Also to add my cycles are around 30 days 27 being the earlist. Any help would be great, I guess I'm just looking for some hope like everyone else :( I'm getting so fed up already! this is my 9th month ttc and finally something different has happened.

Oh wait never mind. But cd8 seems kind of early to ovulate. But maybe it's not impossible. I would test.

It's possible, I have a friend who is currently 22 weeks pregnant (extremely jealous) but she said she finished AF and DTD for 3 days straight after!

I'm hoping you girls are right! I defiantly wish I ovulated earlier but I'm feeling no symptoms at all :wacko: I felt more every other month. Usually my boobs are sore by now but there not sore at all I'm due for AF Sunday so I'll probably wait and test then unless I break and test Friday. Thanks for the responses :flower:

I'm also testing on the 13th at 13dpo, fingers crossed :)

Good luck!! Let me know how it turns out, I'll do the same :)

I got exactly this kind of cm this cycle on CD12 and again on CD13 but I was about to ovulate then. So it was ovulation spotting for me.

Maybe that's what mine is too I've Been bding from cd5 to cd21 so hope I caught the egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->